Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit I'm a sucker for ALIEN/PREDATOR merchandise - I just think they look so cool, I can never have enough.

I s'pose I never thought we'd see something this great come from these properties, so it's a dream come true. Unlike the Star Wars arena, where we're eventually going to get a full-scale Millenium Falcon and Clones of Mark Hamill, this is stuff I have to support w/out question. N' I don't say that about much...

Still, am I right in assuming that people'd support a thread that basically clarifies that fans would support HOT TOYS if they re-tooled the ALIEN WARRIOR to be fully screen-accurate - basically, that it would sell and that having an interpretation AND a dead-on accurate Xeno. standing side-by-side would be twice as amazing? I know we've gotta make sure HOT TOYS is gonna pump out KAIN's SON, but I'm not too worried about that...:rolleyes:

Kains son in HT version would be cool man. I think im done with Alien Hot Toys anyway i ordered all 3 Sideshow dioramas so theres really nothing Ht can release that would be better i think. Im sticking to the Hot Toys and Amalgamated Dynamics from now on, im anxious to see the new predator dioramas they release

I'm an action figure nut, w/ poseability VERY high on the priority list, so HT have probably gotta be the ones to satisfy me here. I might wait 'til after SDCC or at least Toy Fair (I actually forget if TF comes first, but I think it does...) to post my "petition for a new ALIENS WARRIOR MM", but I feel I can't resist at least writing HOT TOYS or showing them the fans' support on the idea.

Then again, maybe most people are just ready to move on to the other XENOMORPH... I just can't stand to see potential not get met, and HOT TOYS has it, so I feel that, even if it's way later down the line, they should do a remake of the Warrior - We'd just have to assure them that it wouldn't piss most of us off (since the reason behind a re-release is the fans' demand - if they know it'll sell, and fans will appreciate it, there's always a good chance w/ HOT TOYS).

Also, a couple board members wrote them specifying what changes should be made, and their response was basically "It's too far along in production for changes" - so they heard us, and read this board, etc.

* Am I being too persistant here? I'm not trying to change the general HOT TOYS discussion topic, I just felt it was the most relevant place to suggest my proposal-in-the-making. :eek:

I'm an action figure nut, w/ poseability VERY high on the priority list, so HT have probably gotta be the ones to satisfy me here. I might wait 'til after SDCC or at least Toy Fair (I actually forget if TF comes first, but I think it does...) to post my "petition for a new ALIENS WARRIOR MM", but I feel I can't resist at least writing HOT TOYS or showing them the fans' support on the idea.

Then again, maybe most people are just ready to move on to the other XENOMORPH... I just can't stand to see potential not get met, and HOT TOYS has it, so I feel that, even if it's way later down the line, they should do a remake of the Warrior - We'd just have to assure them that it wouldn't piss most of us off (since the reason behind a re-release is the fans' demand - if they know it'll sell, and fans will appreciate it, there's always a good chance w/ HOT TOYS).

Also, a couple board members wrote them specifying what changes should be made, and their response was basically "It's too far along in production for changes" - so they heard us, and read this board, etc.

* Am I being too persistant here? I'm not trying to change the general HOT TOYS discussion topic, I just felt it was the most relevant place to suggest my proposal-in-the-making. :eek:
they can make all the alien warriors they want as long as its AFTER i get my 1/6 queen.

THAT, my friend, is an EXCELLENT IDEA. :chew
Heh...heh, dancing Chewbacca has nothing to do with this discussion...:dunno

So... AFTER they officially announce the QUEEN, I will post the "NEW ALIENS WARRIOR" Thread. Thank you for bringing this obvious requirement to my attention. If they don't make the queen, I don't give much of a crap what they do w/ the other aliens (She's the *****, MAN!! In a good way...).

But once they decide to make her, you gotta have her children look the way they were supposed to.... or else :devil

Oh,... and the QUEEN is GOING TO BE SCREEN-ACCURATE! We all know this, I just thought I'd blurt out the blazing obvious...

more Rambo pix.
SANY1028.jpg

SANY1029.jpg

SANY1035.jpg

SANY1037.jpg

SANY1042.jpg

SANY1048.jpg

SANY1047.jpg

SANY1055.jpg

SANY1056.jpg

Thanks Mudshark. I was freakin cold taking those pix, its like 9 degrees outside:lol

I wonder what size she'd be, i bet thats plaguing alot of peoples minds

I believe I've read in a few places that the B**** is roughly 14 to 15 feet tall - double that, and we're talking a 28-30" Figure (give or take, also depending on her stance on her multi-jointed legs).
It's a tough one, but HOT TOYS can do it, of course - especially when they realize that we're all willing to pay whatever it takes to acquire her.

Oh, and the Rambo's spot-on; it's FULL PROOF that the ONLY reason HOT TOYS doesn't get likenesses right is when they can't get the rights to the actors' faces...
Not much you can do w/ a stubborn actor (or one who thinks their face is worth $50million):banghead

Got these in yesterday. I really dont have anything negative to say. I love them both. Great figures.
SANY1066.jpg

SANY1067.jpg

SANY1069.jpg

SANY1070.jpg

SANY1073.jpg

SANY1074.jpg

SANY1075.jpg

SANY1077.jpg

SANY1079.jpg

SANY1080.jpg

Mine should be on their way soon - they look JUST like the production pics. This company has become my new favorite, bar none - right next to Sideshow Collectibles, of course. Medicom's up there, but that's just because they've made some of my favorite figures ever (which is saying something) - not because I feel they necessarily listen to customers and work with collectors. They're just a higher-quality toy giant. Oh well...

There are so many licenses this company could become successful with, it's ridiculous. WE NEED MORE R.E. FIGURES!!! Not just from R.E.4, but the past ones (though I really want a Verdugo from RE4 - As long as Hot Toys uses their ALIEN-body concept, it should work amazingly).
I wonder if they're pondering a Davey Jones... and I can see the QUEEN at the COMIC-CON as we speak... there's nothing sweeter...:drool

There are so many licenses this company could become successful with, it's ridiculous. WE NEED MORE R.E. FIGURES!!! Not just from R.E.4, but the past ones (though I really want a Verdugo from RE4 - As long as Hot Toys uses their ALIEN-body concept, it should work amazingly).

I'm completely with you on this one. I can't wait to get the R.E. 4 Leons and Sideshow's Chainsaw Killer exclusive. But what I really want is some of the other memorable characters from the series. At the very least, Ada Wong from R.E. 4, since they already have that license. The possibilities are almost endless with all the other titles in the series. They've already made Leon, so it shouldn't be too hard to make his R.E. 2 version. They have nearly all of the weapons and equipment already in production, too. I'll bet we see a new R.E. license announcement sometime before summer '08, and I just hope it's from the games instead of the movies!!!

I don't have any Hot Toys figures yet, but I'm getting one after Xmas...

Either the battle damaged pred, battle damaged Terminator or battle damaged Grid Alien...

I seem to have a thing for battle damage...

I'm completely with you on this one. I can't wait to get the R.E. 4 Leons and Sideshow's Chainsaw Killer exclusive. But what I really want is some of the other memorable characters from the series. At the very least, Ada Wong from R.E. 4, since they already have that license. The possibilities are almost endless with all the other titles in the series. They've already made Leon, so it shouldn't be too hard to make his R.E. 2 version. They have nearly all of the weapons and equipment already in production, too. I'll bet we see a new R.E. license announcement sometime before summer '08, and I just hope it's from the games instead of the movies!!!

I WOULD KILL FOR THE RE FIGURES, but i cant extend my wallet that far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back