Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the more I see those HT military figs the more I want a few for myself.

The detail on these is just amazing, maybe I can find a couple on ebay for cheaper than retail.

Man, the more I see those HT military figs the more I want a few for myself.

The detail on these is just amazing, maybe I can find a couple on ebay for cheaper than retail.

You should get em King, they are badass figures. Here are a couple of links if you're looking to start your collection at some cheaper prices:

https://www.vikingplayground.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=782
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=18008&cat=112&page=5
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=18010&cat=112&page=5
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=19576&cat=112&page=3

I really like the fallujah SAW Gunner, I have been looking at him on Toys2 for awhile now.

I just dont want to spend that much when I can be spending it on other licensed figures from movies I love.

One of these days I will break down and get one.

I really like the fallujah SAW Gunner, I have been looking at him on Toys2 for awhile now.

I just dont want to spend that much when I can be spending it on other licensed figures from movies I love.

One of these days I will break down and get one.

I hear ya, I was the same way til I got my first military from HT. Now my shelves are full of movie and military :D

No sh%#, I'm thinking about getting that PMC operator.

hell yeah man, the PMC is the ****.

pmc.jpg
[/IMG]

YEs it does!!!!
PB050026.jpg

I LOVE HOT TOYS!! P!tu what are the names of all those Predators? I recognixe a few but don't know the rest. I saw one that was an ancient Predator from Asia and then Sideshow also had an exclusive ancient one- are there any differences? :confused:

I LOVE HOT TOYS!! P!tu what are the names of all those Predators? I recognixe a few but don't know the rest. I saw one that was an ancient Predator from Asia and then Sideshow also had an exclusive ancient one- are there any differences? :confused:
Left: Chopper, Celtic(He modified the mask to have the scratch marks left by the Alien), Middle: Predator 2, Right: Elder Predator, Ancient Asia Elder Predator and Ancient SSC Exclusive Elder Predator.

And the mask's on both Ancient Elder's(The Asia version is basically the regular Elder's mask but with the mouth hole covered and painted gunmetal gray, the SSC Elder has the unique crown on it's helmet and the ridges on the helmets cheeks) are different aswell as their packaging. Asia's is the one in the movie that is seen extending his combi-stick and fighting off the horde of Aliens before going nuclear in the flashback scene, and the SSC version is the one seen on top of the pyramid in the daytime flashback scene.

Basically, the helmets and packaging are the only things that differentiate both of them. That and the Asia is the rarer of the two.

Left: Chopper, Celtic(He modified the mask to have the scratch marks left by the Alien), Middle: Predator 2, Right: Elder Predator, Ancient Asia Elder Predator and Ancient SSC Exclusive Elder Predator.

And the mask's on both Ancient Elder's(The Asia version is basically the regular Elder's mask but with the mouth hole covered and painted gunmetal gray, the SSC Elder has the unique crown on it's helmet and the ridges on the helmets cheeks) are different aswell as their packaging. Asia's is the one in the movie that is seen extending his combi-stick and fighting off the horde of Aliens before going nuclear in the flashback scene, and the SSC version is the one seen on top of the pyramid in the daytime flashback scene.

Basically, the helmets and packaging are the only things that differentiate both of them. That and the Asia is the rarer of the two.

Very nice breakdown. Thank you for that info. :rock :rock

They all look awesome but I think I love the Predator 2 one the best. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back