Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like her.

IMG_7912 (Edited).jpg
IMG_7909 (Edited).jpg

Still no sign of this in the UK.
I really should have just ordered from eBay, lesson learned here I think.

Repost, hoping the info helps others here:

I purchased the Training Armor version as a gift for my wife who asked for her first 1/6 figure for her Birthday. We are both very impressed with the sculpt and paint, with only one minor annoyance....the hands keep falling off. I took a quick look and pulled back the rubber skin, and I found inside the arms are a hollow tube where the wrist pegs attach. The problem is the metal tube is either too short or the silicone skin is too long....either way the wrist pegs cannot reach fully in to attach to the metal armature in the forearms.

Whats weird is that the wrist pegs look like standard Hot Toys female wrist pegs with with prongs cut off......I assume standard pegs should work, but i don't have any spares handy to try. The next best this would be to extend the stock wrist pegs by 4mm, I pinned (with a thin metal wire) plastic rod to the pegs, thus allowing them to reach securely inside the metal armature:

The extra glue that reinforces the junction between the white plastic rod and wrist peg isn't slop, it provides extra friction to attach inside the metal tube. The wrist pegs now securely attach, without falling off. I assume this may be a problem with all versions of the Hot Toys wonder Women. Hopefully this simple fix withh make everyone's experience with their figure more enjoyable.

Regards,

BOBBY

I have the same problem... only with her right hand though... peg easily comes off...

Batshiva,

Your shots are still the best pics of this HT release to date.
The best anywhere...
PLEASE SHOOT SOME MORE!!
Shots of this quality are truly a great service to this forum.

You have used this horse masterfully and have also dealt with the biggest flaw of the figure, how the hair flows off her forehead.
I believe this is the real key to making this figure pop and many of the guys here struggle with working the hair.
No criticism, it's just many guys don't mess with it and even if they do, it's hard to get it just right.

I told you a couple pages back your pics inspired me to order this release and the horse.
My Christmas is complete, they are both on the way.
Thanks,

For me, this one is the money shot...

WW Horse.jpg

Any STAINING of the horse to WW yet? Would be curious to know how long that holds up before jumping up and down, otherwise great pics!

On a separate note, third party cloak is holding up over 3 months very nicely because it was designed with protective lining inside of it.

Batshiva,

Your shots are still the best pics of this HT release to date.
The best anywhere...
PLEASE SHOOT SOME MORE!!
Shots of this quality are truly a great service to this forum.

You have used this horse masterfully and have also dealt with the biggest flaw of the figure, how the hair flows off her forehead.
I believe this is the real key to making this figure pop and many of the guys here struggle with working the hair.
No criticism, it's just many guys don't mess with it and even if they do, it's hard to get it just right.

I told you a couple pages back your pics inspired me to order this release and the horse.
My Christmas is complete, they are both on the way.
Thanks,

For me, this one is the money shot...

View attachment 436722

Hello Mike!

Again, thank you so much for your kind compliment!
And yes, as soon as I finished my Marvel deadlines, I will shoot some more of WW. :)

And I do understand what you mean, indeed the hairdo totally makes the differences, as it's one of the features that shaped a woman's face.
I believe you've made a great decision on purchasing her and the horse, and will surely have a great Christmas!
Have fun and take plenty of pics!

And yeah, I also love that shot!

Any STAINING of the horse to WW yet? Would be curious to know how long that holds up before jumping up and down, otherwise great pics!

On a separate note, third party cloak is holding up over 3 months very nicely because it was designed with protective lining inside of it.

I can't say anything as I only put WW on the horse for the photoshoots only. I don't put her in riding position for long as I fear the knees will be distorted or give up due to the long time stretching.
But in the short time of the photoshoot, the horse didn't do any harm at all to WW's skin or mentality.
I think somehow, the horse is molded in that black material (hard plastic-ish?), so it doesn't covered in paint, and I think it will be safe for WW's skin surface.

Thanks for the kind words!

I just received WW today, beautiful figure.
The likeness is not dead on but the figure has great presence.

I think Unrealtoys is making great progress with WW's headsculpt, and getting good results. I can see Gal Gadot in that head.

Back