Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1D8F3041-51BA-40D1-A308-BA9F3694E3E8.jpeg

Nice!

One thing I noticed about this figure, is while I do prefer the direction that this harness faces with going over her right shoulder, the BvS harness to me seems like it fits better. This one seems like it fits a bit loose.

finally got mine a few days ago in japan. Is it just me or are the eye shadows above and below the eyes too dark and thick? Has a mistress of the dark kinda vibe to it....

My Figure:
IMG_0587.jpeg

Then again, this is kinda similar from HT:
wqwqwq.jpg

Does anyone have advice or pics on how to get the shield on her back please?

Yeah, you mount the hooks onto the back of the harness, then slide the shield handles onto them.

On this topic, what I’m curious to know is if anyone has gotten the GK shield to mount straight on her back. The handle on the GK shield that the hand grabs is too thick to fit inside the mounting hook.

So I figured out somewhat of a crude way to mount the GK shield on her back. I just used the shield hook that came with TWS SS Captain America, being that it’s a bit larger to accommodate the handle on the GK shield, and used the longer of the two shield mounting hooks that came with WW and hooked that along the small middle cross strap on the back of her harness, since there’s a shorter distance between the two handles on the GK shield. The weight distribution causes it to want to drift to the right a bit, but it’ll do. I tried it the proper way anyways with the JL shield, and got the same result with it wanting to slightly drift to the right.

3417253B-11A6-4A89-882A-3399C9D20ED4.jpg

I am. I got the figure with the intent of putting the robe on it, but I’m not sure about the whole staining thing.

70495AC4-30C1-4365-86B9-81008D0EA0B9.jpg

I went for an amalgamation of this pose:

8132AC3B-ACAA-4555-865D-6683F1A6D644.jpeg

And this pose:

34EA79D2-19DD-4E65-8EE6-91075471F27E.jpeg

Hair is the key. But it's damn hard to get them right. Anyway. It's a great figure.

ww.jpg

Just got my JL head sculpt today. It's so much better than the BVS head, well worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hair is the key. But it's damn hard to get them right. Anyway. It's a great figure.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I’ve posed her three different times already: holding both shield and sword, just holding the shield with the sword on her back, and just recently to both the shield and sword on her back. Now I’m already deciding if I want the shield back in her hand with the sword on her back or not, but in a different pose than it was the first time when I had that combination.

Just got mine in, there's a slight misprint of the gold on the lower skirt which is annoying, but I doubt I can get a replacement for something as minor as that :(

Back