Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of all the Hot Toys Wonder Woman versions, my favourite is the TA and my hodge podge of parts put together from HT WW: BVS, TA & JL releases.
Studio_20190101_180429.jpg
Studio_20190101_175927.jpg
Studio_20190101_180828.jpg
Studio_20190101_180727.jpg
Studio_20190101_180600.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw those too.
I don’t know if it is the angle, but the nose looks odd...
Still, I’d be interested in seeing more pics and possibly getting one. Looks like the best Gal Gadot likeness so far.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I don’t get it. Why is it that Unreal can nail the likeness but Hot Toys with all their resources can’t?

The Hot Toys sculpt is licensed. Quite possible that they submitted a more accurate sculpt and it was rejected by the rights holder. I used to paint portraits and clients often told me I'd made their nose too big or their forehead too low. Of course I hadn't but vanity plays a significant part. The version they signed off usually looked less like them than the original.

The Hot Toys sculpt is licensed. Quite possible that they submitted a more accurate sculpt and it was rejected by the rights holder. I used to paint portraits and clients often told me I'd made their nose too big or their forehead too low. Of course I hadn't but vanity plays a part. The version they signed off usually looked less like them than the original.

I can’t imagine Gal thought the released sculpt looked like her likeness.

I purchased the original BvS Wonder Woman and didn't really want to double dip when the Justice League version came out.
The problem was that I was never a fan of the BvS Gal head sculpt.

Problem now solved. I found a JL head sculpt on Ebay for $59.99 (shipping included) and purchased it.
I also purchased a lasso from Toy Anxiety since I like the JL lasso better.
To me, I am getting the best of both worlds. I prefer the brighter red of the Hot Toys BvS costume and the sculpt of JL.
The skin tone matches well with the Bvs body and the hair is much better on the JL version.

I don't really see Gal in either head sculpt but like the more realistic head.
Really looking forward to seeing what Hot Toys does for Wonder Woman 1984.

Here are some quick pics:

45905422364_a90caf0958_h.jpg

Anyone had problems with the cloak staining the body ?

I hope no one EVER answers this question.

I hope this question is referred to for years to come and used as proof that this cloak is the perfect material for future Hot Toys figures.

Back