Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or have WW riding the motorcycle solo with her shield affixed to the front of the handlebars, Captain America style:

Captain-America-on-Motorcycle.jpg

That would have been an awesome way for her to charge across No Man’s Land. :lol

Or have WW riding the motorcycle solo with her shield affixed to the front of the handlebars, Captain America style:

Captain-America-on-Motorcycle.jpg

That would have been an awesome way for her to charge across No Man’s Land. :lol

Doubt she would know how to use a motorcycle though , she almost ran into a car :lol

I don't know... to me that just emphasizes how very little the sculpt looks like Gadot...
Not saying the BvS is better, it's just that this doesn't seem like such an upgrade in the likeness department.

Hopefully my LHS will get one in soon so I can take a first hand look.
She's an improvement from BvS, from certain angles it looks like her. DSCN0005.jpg

Just a few more shots of everyone's favorite Thermysican... Based on everyone else's amazing shots of her (and all the fantastic mashups), she's probably one of HT's most photogenic figures - and I'm cool with that :)

Justice League WW 7 alt sm.jpg

Justice League WW 9 sm.jpg

Justice League WW 10 sm.jpg

I don't know... to me that just emphasizes how very little the sculpt looks like Gadot...
Not saying the BvS is better, it's just that this doesn't seem like such an upgrade in the likeness department.

Hopefully my LHS will get one in soon so I can take a first hand look.

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree. It's hard for me to look at the figure and not see Gal in the sculpt but at this point there's no use in convincing people anymore. To me it is definitely Gal and miles better than the BvS in almost every way.

IMG_1296.jpg

Been following this thread closely, since this figure was on my radar from Pre-Order.

I opted not to get it; from photos alone I think it beats BvS by a small margin. I also think at certain angles I see Gadot; but based purely on photos, videos and my own opinion, it's not quite there. That said, YMMV so I'd never tell anyone not to enjoy a figure.

ESB Vader is a contentious figure and I really dig it, so I get the split on this one.

Been following this thread closely, since this figure was on my radar from Pre-Order.

I opted not to get it; from photos alone I think it beats BvS by a small margin. I also think at certain angles I see Gadot; but based purely on photos, videos and my own opinion, it's not quite there. That said, YMMV so I'd never tell anyone not to enjoy a figure.

ESB Vader is a contentious figure and I really dig it, so I get the split on this one.

I bought both, if you have the BvS version I'd stay with that one. JL version isnt better enough to go through the trouble of selling the BvS to buy it. I bought both because I display by movie and want a Justice League but if I didnt do that I wouldn't have bought it. I'm sure WW 84 is going to be much better

I bought both, if you have the BvS version I'd stay with that one. JL version isnt better enough to go through the trouble of selling the BvS to buy it. I bought both because I display by movie and want a Justice League but if I didnt do that I wouldn't have bought it. I'm sure WW 84 is going to be much better

Don't have BvS...really like WW Training version...been kicking this WW JL version around all week, seen some really good pics and separate youtube videos illustrating the HT pics were really bad.

Now I'm seeing comments like above and the hunger for a hopeful WW 84 settles in again. Kind of drags though because won't see that version until most likely 2020 or 2021 which is kind of a long time which logically leads me to think maybe getting this one isn't all that bad. Not to mention HTs likely will not give alot of the goodies this one comes with as well (maybe a few hands, a stand and a better headsculpt for the same price). Tell me I'm wrong. And esb vader is great ( if esb is the movie vader of choice).

Still thinking this WW may work from great pics seen here...at least until maybe end of 2020.

For everyone “waiting” for a new version of a Wonder Woman, I’ll tell you that Hot Toys will more than likely be releasing her Battle Armor Figure for this movie before anything.

For everyone “waiting” for a new version of a Wonder Woman, I’ll tell you that Hot Toys will more than likely be releasing her Battle Armor Figure for this movie before anything.[/QUOTE

Wait, what? Joking aside, there was only this costume in these movies, post what you mean?

For everyone “waiting” for a new version of a Wonder Woman, I’ll tell you that Hot Toys will more than likely be releasing her Battle Armor Figure for this movie before anything.[/QUOTE

Wait, what? Joking aside, there was only this costume in these movies, post what you mean?

Not trying to be cryptic or anything but an industry writer who has seen footage and concept art has said that her new “Battle Armor” will indeed be included in the movie Wonder Woman 1984. I, myself, am under an NDA and cannot show describe or show it but I can confirm that this new Armor has been designed and actually made for the movie. Whether it ends up being in the movie, I do not know. I only bring this up because if it does indeed end up being in the movie (which I highly expect) there is no way Hot Toys does not release this before yet another iteration of the traditional costume for WW84 (if they even want to release it again). Even then, you’d be waiting a minimum three years to have a version that MIGHT be better.

Back