Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s seems like a filter with the sharpness turned up way too much making all the skin details like the freckles and whatnot look bigger than they actually are. Also makes the figure look aged.

Yup, not my favorite choice of filters, I’d prefer less saturation and more filtering the background, but that’s just me :dunno

“ They’re everything you say..but so much more “

It’s not about deserve ..It’s about what you believe “

“ And I believe in love “

Last edited:
Nice shot!

Anyway... I’ve had mine for days now but I’m a little hesitant to work the pomade in there for fear of it catching dust down the line and having the to deal with the clean up. How’s your hair holding up?

Nice shot!

Anyway... I’ve had mine for days now but I’m a little hesitant to work the pomade in there for fear of it catching dust down the line and having the to deal with the clean up. How’s your hair holding up?

Fine. Trust me using the water wax for years, hair is still stylized as the day I started using it on all my figures. If I change my mind, washes out easily, no muss no fuzz .

Not sure about Pomade :dunno

Yeah you’re right, pomade is a b**** to get out of regular hair so maybe I’ll lay off that and stick to water wax or a water based product.

Yup, not my favorite choice of filters, I’d prefer less saturation and more filtering the background, but that’s just me :dunno

“ They’re everything you say..but so much more “

It’s not about deserve ..It’s about what you believe “

“ And I believe in love “

That the best one yet, Guyver!

Lord Turial's review on YT shows this off pretty well and has good angles. Maybe the best video capture of the sculpt's true resemblance so far. It's an interesting likeness for sure.

Has anyone received this figure from Kghobby yet? Thanks.

I haven't. This is the longest I've ever waited for a figure from KG Hobby. Every other HT figure from there has arrived at least a week or two before Sideshow get it. Not sure why this is so different but I asked and they are still waiting for their main stock. I guess they have a few there to send to YouTube reviewers and stuff but most of us are still waiting.

I hope this is a one off and not the new norm with them.

I haven't. This is the longest I've ever waited for a figure from KG Hobby. Every other HT figure from there has arrived at least a week or two before Sideshow get it. Not sure why this is so different but I asked and they are still waiting for their main stock. I guess they have a few there to send to YouTube reviewers and stuff but most of us are still waiting.

I hope this is a one off and not the new norm with them.

These guys did. Check out the stunning pics at the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2hby7c6Nc

Thanks and agree I haven’t waited this long for anything from them - the reason I started getting from them was they were quicker and cheaper than to get locally in Australia, oh well...

For those waiting for the better 1984 version..well you are going to wait even longer for the HT fig since the film is now delayed until summer 2020 :thud:

For those waiting for the better 1984 version..well you are going to wait even longer for the HT fig since the film is now delayed until summer 2020 :thud:

:horror Did they give a reason for the delay? That really sucks especially if no DC replaces it for 2019.

:horror Did they give a reason for the delay? That really sucks especially if no DC replaces it for 2019.

They moved out another movie (Six Million Dollar Man) so there was a prime summer release slot to fill.

Wondering what has happened with this figure......I buy from one of the Chinese sellers and always get the figures fairly rapidly. But not this one. Still no sign. Messaged my seller and he tells me hot toys have had issues........wonder what's gone on.

Wondering what has happened with this figure......I buy from one of the Chinese sellers and always get the figures fairly rapidly. But not this one. Still no sign. Messaged my seller and he tells me hot toys have had issues........wonder what's gone on.

If anything, simple production delays is my guess, it would be nice if they corrected the nose sculpt, but then they would have to offer replacing all the previously sold heads, so who knows. My final flex payment @ SSc is Nov 10th.

Back