Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after a lot of deliberation I decided to take the plunge with this figure, managed to get a decent near retail price on a deluxe version and am looking forward to her arrival. Must admit the nose doesn't look right but it only seems noticeable from the side and I can't see me displaying her in profile and every other angle I've seen looks fine.

I know I did this before with the BVS, but I like it even more with this version

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Diana%20JL/0fb1b1ef-c500-42ab-ae04-9616e7ef21b8.jpg.html]
0fb1b1ef-c500-42ab-ae04-9616e7ef21b8.jpg
[/URL]

@guyver1 Did you customize the headsculpt in any way? Like your pics, have me thinking about this version again now.

Getting really impatient for this figure! KG Hobby have always got their stock before or around the same time as Sideshow, not sure what the delay is. :dunno

Seeing a lot of comments about the size of the JL base. Two of them will still comfortably fit side by side in a Detolf right?

The stand is huge.. I can put all three versions on it with the holder and still have room

It's either great for displaying all three or a space nightmare :horror

Ok, and I know what that is without a label? Looks like oil of olay...puzzled how to find that on amazon or walmart.

It does resemble american crew forming creme though.

The stand is huge.. I can put all three versions on it with the holder and still have room

It's either great for displaying all three or a space nightmare :horror

That is quite spacious! As long as two of the stands fit together in a Detolf window it's okay though.

Well after a lot of deliberation I decided to take the plunge with this figure, managed to get a decent near retail price on a deluxe version and am looking forward to her arrival. Must admit the nose doesn't look right but it only seems noticeable from the side and I can't see me displaying her in profile and every other angle I've seen looks fine.

I was concerned about the nose before as well but TRUST ME in hand you hardly even notice. The figure is absolutely gorgeous. Don't forget to style the hair though

Love love love this photo and pose ... makes me want to have a WW vs Cap showdown photo with their shields (even if it makes no logical sense!) good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah , something about this shield and Godkiller that I love posing her with as opposed to her modern weapons

Back