Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man HT making us wait a year for this..why ..same body, same armor, a year wait for a HS and accessories :gah: yeah I know, I know but still

Well, if you consider both the Training Armour version and the BvS version together, paying close attention to the symmetry displayed by each, and then analyse the simulated skin texture on the final finish of the BvS offering, I think even a passive bystander will have to conclude that...

780DD7AB2FE64AAE8F53.jpeg

Wait...what was I saying..?

This is just one of those rare times I'm not seeing what the majority sees. I totally think people should order this excellent figure, I'm just thinking I probably won't having the BVS version.

I'm actually in the same boat as you are. I'm just not blown away by this sculpt.
For me personally, its just a different expression. I'm perfectly happy with the BvS.

I'm still gonna have an open mind though and if I see that once its released, and I see more pics and the final sculpt is miles better, then I'll just order the head.

Well, if you consider both the Training Armour version and the BvS version together, paying close attention to the symmetry displayed by each, and then analyse the simulated skin texture on the final finish of the BvS offering, I think even a passive bystander will have to conclude that...

That she's a pretty gal.

It looks like the only version of her that we'll see from the WW movie is the TA version. Seems like the deluxe version of this JL figure is taking some items like the coat and glowing lasso from what might have been the WW movie figure. Does she even wear the coat in JL?

I like the furrowed brow on the new portrait...I'll wish they would have closed her mouth on this one...would have really distinguished it from the other two.

Well, it's a year away and I haven't had the long - awaited BvS version for long so...let's see if I like the movie enough to make this a must-have...

VERY tempted to order this, but think I'll wait for the Wonder Woman 2 version a few years from now. By that time, I'll know if the rubber skin is holding up or not.

Wait...what was I saying..?

Err, I can't stand up now...give me a couple of minutes

I know this is pushing it since it expires on the 17th but since I've already used my fall promo code for Aquaman I guess my other one is pretty useless. Here you go, just post that you used it.

FALL17WE7YQESA

By the time we get this figure the new wonder woman 2 figure will be debut, and we will be like I wish I waited for this new one

Lol! Too true. Regardless, I’m very happy with the improved headsculpt. Who knows? Maybe Wonder Woman 2 will sport a new look. Which would be awesome. We all know how Studios usually like to make costume changes to sell more toys.

This new one looks amazing. I would get just the head but what if the skin tone doesn’t match like they always do? It might be worth selling my BVS and buying this one.

I really like this version, but want the WW film accessories. I'm going to hold out until Toy Fair to see if they make that one. If not, I'll get this one.

I think the head sculpt is already very spot on, considering that Gal Gadot actually has many facet. Even from picture to picture she can look very different.

By the time we get this figure the new wonder woman 2 figure will be debut, and we will be like I wish I waited for this new one

You make a good argument for actually just avoiding Marvel and DC figures all-together..."why cave for the Wonder Woman 2 figure when you know the Wonder Woman 3 figure is gonna be so much better than the WW2 figure...and then the Wonder Woman 4 figure with ALL of the accessories will go up for pre-order the day that the WW2 figure ships!!!" I think I just talked myself out of this...

Nah.... Wonder woman 2 will be better.... oh wait... Justice League 2 looks better too. I can't decide which one to get.

Back