Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being that I'm going to be using this as a solo WW representation and therefore, posing it next to the TA figure, I like that it's exactly the same sculpt so that way there's consistency.

Since the TA sculpt has no tiara with hair tucked back i’ll see if a Diana Prince custom version will be workable :)

I understand not upgrading but If this figure and the BvS figure were both on the same store shelf in equal numbers...I don't think anyone would pick the BvS over this one...

Will this be the last figure to come with a motherbox? I make that three with Aquaman and Batman but assumed Cyborg would have one also...or is he literally the box himself? :dunno

Will this be the last figure to come with a motherbox? I make that three with Aquaman and Batman but assumed Cyborg would have one also...or is he literally the box himself? :dunno

Im really wondering what Cyborg will look like after HT treatment...man. I really want the League displayed but so far, its only Tac Bats and WW that I fancy.

Hey, I just encountered an unexpected hiccup when trying to order this figure. In the past month I received two different $20 promo codes (came with HT Daredevil & Punisher, respectively). I used one to order Hela & was going to use the 2nd on Wonder Woman, but it's being rejected because it is from the "same promotion" as the other. If that's the case, why was I able to save them both to my account? What's the point of Sideshow sending me two codes if I can only use one of them? Bizarre...

I think I may try a live chat with them tomorrow.

Hey, I just encountered an unexpected hiccup when trying to order this figure. In the past month I received two different $20 promo codes (came with HT Daredevil & Punisher, respectively). I used one to order Hela & was going to use the 2nd on Wonder Woman, but it's being rejected because it is from the "same promotion" as the other. If that's the case, why was I able to save them both to my account? What's the point of Sideshow sending me two codes if I can only use one of them? Bizarre...

Same thing happened to me. Just give them a chat. I think theyre implementing a system where they keep tabs on who has already gotten a code for a promotion period. Essentially, itll just be one code per customer per promotion period.

Nothing new it's always been that way. One code per promotion. That's why people who get two or three figures with a similar code keep one and give the rest away. It would be a pain in the ass to keep track of ever figure sent out that has a code for ever person to make sure nothing duplicated.

Same thing happened to me. Just give them a chat. I think theyre implementing a system where they keep tabs on who has already gotten a code for a promotion period. Essentially, itll just be one code per customer per promotion period.

OK, thanks. That sounds like a system they should implement for the NEXT promotion period. :wink1:

OK, thanks. That sounds like a system they should implement for the NEXT promotion period. :wink1:

I had the same snafu a couple weeks ago and found out it's always been like this too. I think it just goes to show we've all been ordering *too much* lately. :thud:

HT has really been pushing out a lot of good stuff this year as well as some items that were gestating for years (ie hulkbuster and ripley)

Nothing new it's always been that way. One code per promotion. That's why people who get two or three figures with a similar code keep one and give the rest away. It would be a pain in the ass to keep track of ever figure sent out that has a code for ever person to make sure nothing duplicated.

Well, mystery solved. And here I thought there was an abundance of generous freaks out there - silly me! This isn't the first time I've received box codes, but apparently it's the first time I received multiple codes from the same promotion. Still, you'd think they would have prevented me from saving the 2nd code to my account.

What's the difference between being snarky and being nice? If I counted correctly, one word! :rotfl

Lol. To be fair, I was being lazy as I was working, and figured someone must've looked into already. So no offense taken from TheBatman, and thanks for clearing it up sj2106.

Back