Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah.... Wonder woman 2 will be better.... oh wait... Justice League 2 looks better too. I can't decide which one to get.

Good point...and she will probably be the "Iron Man" of the DCEU so we will probably have a few cameo appearance figures for Flash, Black Adam, Shazam, and who knows what else like Suicide Squad Batman sprinkled in too...

Good point...and she will probably be the "Iron Man" of the DCEU so we will probably have a few cameo appearance figures for Flash, Black Adam, Shazam, and who knows what else like Suicide Squad Batman sprinkled in too...

Nah, the IM of the DCEU to me has already been established as Batman. Eight figures already in only three films that he's been in, with three of those figures all being variants of the same suit he had for 10-15 minutes in one film.

Technically seven so far, but I said eight because the eighth will be regular Batman from JL, which of course is a certainty.

Nah, the IM of the DCEU to me has already been established as Batman. Eight figures already in only three films that he's been in, with three of those figures all being variants of the same suit he had for 10-15 minutes in one film.

Technically seven so far, but I said eight because the eighth will be regular Batman from JL, which of course is a certainty.

Sorry I probably did not explain this correctly...I do not necessarily think that Hot Toys will be as fixated on her as they are on IM I am thinking that the movie folks will see her as the essential piece of the DCEU to sell tickets to the movies the way the MCU has viewed Iron Man.

You make a good argument for actually just avoiding Marvel and DC figures all-together..."why cave for the Wonder Woman 2 figure when you know the Wonder Woman 3 figure is gonna be so much better than the WW2 figure...and then the Wonder Woman 4 figure with ALL of the accessories will go up for pre-order the day that the WW2 figure ships!!!" I think I just talked myself out of this...

How many Black Widows did Hot Toys do? Did any of you buy them all?

To me, WW is DC's third largest character; their marquee characters of course being Superman and Batman, more so the former. Batman I think appeals more to people because of the fact that he's more relatable through being human and has money and tech, but Superman to me is pretty much the patriarch of all superheroes, even with Marvel.

Yeah, this looks great, whereas the BvS one was always a miss. Not a fan of these films in general, but Wonder Woman is an icon, and I don't see HT doing Linda Carter anytime soon, so this may be the best option we're gonna get. I might have to use my $20 coupon code on her instead of Jedi Luke. . .decisions, decisions. . .

To me, WW is DC's third largest character; their marquee characters of course being Superman and Batman, more so the former. Batman I think appeals more to people because of the fact that he's more relatable through being human and has money and tech, but Superman to me is pretty much the patriarch of all superheroes, even with Marvel.

Batman is my all time favorite...but any WB executive that wants to keep their job would have to look at the box office and reviews (critics and audiences) for Man of Steel, do the same for BvS, and then look at the overwhelming success of Wonder Woman, critically, financially, and "pop culturally" and realize that unless Nolan and Bale are coming out of retirement Wonder Woman is now DC's biggest cinematic star! I would not be surprised if the Justice League reshoots increased the focus on her character and reduced the role of Batman (especially in light of the actor seeming to be increasingly disinterested in the role).

Ordered the deluxe! It’s too bad it will take so long but I’m excited to complete the trinity no matter how long it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still digging the BvS version...

WONDER-WOMAN-and-BATMAN-002.jpg

...but I couldn't resist. Ordered the deluxe at BBTS.

Just dropping this in for your review. No one actually knows what Gal looks like from minute to minute...

F38AEF7E-6284-4C4B-AC73-1061340A415E.jpeg
8B6E79FD-61DC-4556-AFED-2DBC61EE017A.jpeg
03E77A6D-FCFF-4971-AAB8-05C0C68B18A0.jpg

but I have yet to see it not look GOOD.

Back