Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't... not... like it...

But seriously, not crazy about it. Don't hate it. But don't love it.

Curious what it looks like without the colors surrounding it--but in color, versus black and white (hope that makes sense).

Is there a precedent for this outfit (in the poster) in the comics?

Yes, Wonder Woman "Eagle Armor".
wxPQnQ2.jpg

This is a full 180 from that super muted washed out Wonder Woman reveal pic from back in the day.:lol

That will look bloody gorgeous on screen.
I never thought I would ever need to get a variant WW figure, but holy hell, this would make
a glorious figure.

*side note; why are so many people shocked and confused by this armor? It's not like Kingdom Come is an underground indie comic by an unknown artist.
Jesus, the general public sure lives with their heads crammed up their own butts. I thought this was the Information Age???

This is from KC? It's one of my favorite comics and I don't remember that suit! :lol
Oh well, guess I have to read it again...

I haven't read it in years either, but I remember it was on the cover art of the trade paperback.
I also had the DC Direct figure of it at one time... and the armored Green Lantern.

Kingdom_Come_TP.jpg

That will look bloody gorgeous on screen.
I never thought I would ever need to get a variant WW figure, but holy hell, this would make
a glorious figure.

*side note; why are so many people shocked and confused by this armor? It's not like Kingdom Come is an underground indie comic by an unknown artist.
Jesus, the general public sure lives with their heads crammed up their own butts. I thought this was the Information Age???

Except it’s not exactly like the Kingdom Come outfit. Her arms and thighs were bare, not covered in a ridiculous over-texturized material; and she had on a skirt.

Cant really fault the the owners though. Not everyone comes in the forum to see what to do or not to do on figures.
A lot of us only know not to do it cause people post pics like above.

If you dont really frequent the forums or not even a member, you can assume its ok to pose it dynamically specially when Hot Toys shows pics like these.

WCFhxt7.jpg

Or this... :lol

mms114-leonidas4.jpg

I don't need the new suit... I don't need the new suit...

I thought I'd be happy with just the classic JL/solo movie outfit, but I'll be really tempted to double dip on WW if they make a figure version of the gold armor.

I don't need the new suit... I don't need the new suit...

I thought I'd be happy with just the classic JL/solo movie outfit, but I'll be really tempted to double dip on WW if they make a figure version of the gold armor.

Yeah, it's amazing just by scrolling down how much "bling" the new gold suit has compared to the old in the pic below it. Must resist too ! Long way off though. 1 year for the film. At least that for the figure.

I'm happy the film is a year out and the figures hopefully three years out. I double-dipped on the JL WW, and if they make a more colourful classic version with updated sculpt I'll be getting that, and who the **** can say no to that golden armour? They nailed Wonder Woman, her look is probably the best comic book look on film to this day, Gal is incredible as Wonder Woman, her sensibilities and character are great too, and 84 I think is going to be incredible and fun. And best of all? No forced feminism hopefully. Just a solid film with solid writing and acting of a fully realised character who doesn't need everyone around her or herself to say how amazing she is. That would be lovely and refreshing in today's climate.

This is totally off-topic, but I feel I must show you guys a few options out there just in case some of you didn't know the existence of this amazing pieces.

This is a 1:1 bust from Infinity Studio. Go to the statues thread to see more pictures:

ymiqb7J.jpg

This is totally off-topic, but I feel I must show you guys a few options out there just in case some of you didn't know the existence of this amazing pieces.

This is a 1:1 bust from Infinity Studio. Go to the statues thread to see more pictures:

ymiqb7J.jpg

It's a beautiful piece, truly next level stuff from Infinity Studio. At over $3k I'd have to love the source material a lot more to even consider it. Shame they didn't make this from her solo movie.

Back