Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thought was "Amazing statues...so of course they're being teased two years after the movie was released and right as two of the three actors are likely about to be replaced.":lol

Creating the illusion of a drawstring for the Unreal Customs wired cloak. Used 1.5 mm "rattail" from Michael's. I can fuss with it more to get it to look like it's laying more naturally, I guess. But it works well enough as is I think.

If I had the skills to try to simulate a clasp instead I would have. Here perhaps I have turned her into Blue Riding Hood? But the fact that obviously a cloak without anything to fasten it at the neck would fall off--especially billowing in the wind as it is shown in that pose--tweaks some minor OCD in me, lol.

IMG_2860.JPG

What could have been. Prototype on the left. Production on the right. After seeing pics of the production I sold my preorder right away.:slap
71324845_2143264642445327_7250524177176723456_o.jpg

I'm actually hoping that Eleven releases a head sculpt for this figure. The Eleven Batfleck 2.0 is awesome. I'd love to see them take a crack at Gal Gadot. And with better rooted hair! I bought the BvS WW head sculpt but it doesn't fit JL WW, it makes the neck too long and the skin tone is slightly off.

I've kinda moved away from 1/6 scale figures, (apart from the odd oddity, like the recent Stallone Judge Dredd), preferring statues of a similar scale.

However, I saw someone letting the deluxe version of this go for a decent price, and thought 'What the hell?'

Wasn't really fussed on the stand, at least going by all the pics in the thread, etc.

In hand, I think it's quite decent and she's a stunning piece overall.

5dzeMT3l.jpg

Looks no more like Gal Gadot than I do, though.

Last edited:
I've kinda moved away from 1/6 scale figures, (apart from the odd oddity, like the recent Stallone Judge Dredd), preferring statues of a similar scale.

However, I saw someone letting the deluxe version of this go for a decent price, and thought 'What the hell?'

Wasn't really fussed on the stand, at least going by all the pics in the thread, etc.

In hand, I think it's quite decent and she's a stunning piece overall.

View attachment 467409

Looks no more like Gal Gadot than I do, though.

Is this Batman back there, the DX12? If so, he looks taller.

Forgive me if I've said this before but I'm hoping that a third party comes up with a really good and reasonably priced head sculpt for Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman that fits the JL figure, is a perfect skin tone match, and has much better rooted hair. Because I'm really impressed with my Eleven Batfleck 2.0 head sculpt and that cost like $25. I'd go $50 or even $75 for one that is the quality of, say, Asmus Crown Series Gandalf the Grey.

But I feel that the weakness of this figure is definitely about a 6/10 likeness for the head sculpt. And the cheap synthetic hair is all frizzy and requires gelling and whatnot. Everything else is A+ but I want this figure to rise to the next level along with Batman and Superman. (Well, we'll find out literally any day now for JL Supes but the Batman is aces.)

It's a shame that I may have to wait for WW84 to get a top tier Gal Gadot head sculpt (without paying a fortune for one by a custom artist).

Forgive me if I've said this before but I'm hoping that a third party comes up with a really good and reasonably priced head sculpt for Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman that fits the JL figure, is a perfect skin tone match, and has much better rooted hair. Because I'm really impressed with my Eleven Batfleck 2.0 head sculpt and that cost like $25. I'd go $50 or even $75 for one that is the quality of say, Asmus Crown Series Gandalf the Grey.

Yeah, I'd be up for a reasonably prices better head sculpt too. But I haven't heard of anything recently.

Is the cloak a staining risk on this figure? Also, what's the best strategy for the hair?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Is the cloak a staining risk on this figure? Also, what's the best strategy for the hair?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I was using a custom cloak on my BvS for awhile and have had her in the HT’s one since this was released with NO stains. Yeah the hair with the hood up was bugging me to until I had a friend who played with Barbies growing up actually braid WW’s hair and now the hood sits much nicer.

I'm still amazed that there have been no further attempts at a good Gal Gadot custom HS...
I was checking eBay the other day and there's nothing good.

I'm still amazed that there have been no further attempts at a good Gal Gadot custom HS...
I was checking eBay the other day and there's nothing good.
I was wondering the same. I was also wondering why there hasn't been a new Cavill custom that looked more like JL without a furrowed brow. Was hoping to see a more lighthearted or even stoic look to compliment the new suit. I remember a year or 2 ago, someone mentioned one being worked on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back