Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG....why do the pics look like that? I don't remember her at last years SDCC with a large nose, sunken eyes, mandible is too sharp and chin too narrow.
WTF...Gal has softer, rounder features. This figure looks like a dude crossdressing as her

OMG....why do the pics look like that? I don't remember her at last years SDCC with a large nose, sunken eyes, mandible is too sharp and chin too narrow.
WTF...Gal has softer, rounder features. This figure looks like a dude crossdressing as her

I think it’s been mentioned that video of this figure is much more accurate and better looking than the pictures that make the shadows look too harsh. It is the same sculpt and paint of the Training Armor that everyone praises.

You know, on second thought, the figure does look like the one displayed at SDCC. I just realized now that I was more excited that it was JUST better than the first figure that I overlooked the the fact that it was not really a substantial improvement in likeness. More of a lateral move. I liked that she had a more intense look.
But I still have to say there is no more Gal Gadot in this HS than the last....still looks like a generic brunette model with very chiseled jaw...too masculine.

980x.gif

Looks very very good-I don't get all the usual release day complaints- so the first JL figure is out- let's see Tactical Bats next and on and on...

Looks great in pics and video. Love the coat look, why I got the Deluxe. I like the raised base too.

Looks very very good-I don't get all the usual release day complaints- so the first JL figure is out- let's see Tactical Bats next and on and on...

In hand pics almost invariably look better than initial blogger pics. The figure starts getting in the hands of people who know how to properly futz it.

See the current ESB Vader thread for an example of this.

Another new release, another round of bashing. Personally, I think she looks great. Just put in a PO for the deluxe. Will have a soapy bowl ready to clean out the extra dye once she’s in hand.

Well, other than the fact that HT is still not getting the shape of the head right, the hairline really throws the likeness off. When the figure has the hood up, hiding the hairline, it immediately looks more like Gal Gadot.

I show the pictures to my gf and she said it doesn't look like Gal at all. Tempted to cancel my PO.

It is sure better than the BvS version that I own but the TA version is way superior in likeness. I’ve bought a second TA hs for the BvS but this one could do the job too

Hard to believe this is really the same sculpt as the Training WW. And I don't think it's just the hair because the profile looks totally off too. But somehow that doesn't jump out as much on the Training head.

Back