Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does it usually take before items start shipping from SSC when final products pictures are released? It’s been a long time since my last figure.

She looks great in some pics and terrible in others. I will wait to get her in hand to make an opinion.

She’s even more shiny than the initial BvS batch was!

She looks more ‘realistic’ than the older one, but I still feel the old one captures Gadot better, even though it’s a bit more ‘stylized’

The coat came out a lot better than I thought though. Hopefully it won’t stain.

As to the is it the TA sculpt - I believe it is, but it does say it’s newly painted in the description, and we all know how much a slight change in the paint can throw things off. TA is the best likeness by far.

She’s even more shiny than the initial BvS batch was!

Exactly!!!
At this point she's turning into the T1000...��
IMG_9281.JPG

For anyone with the BvS version, how's the seamless body holding up? I have a few seamless phicen figures and know how to upkeep them, but I'm not sure with Hot Toys seamless bodies. Any advice?

For anyone with the BvS version, how's the seamless body holding up? I have a few seamless phicen figures and know how to upkeep them, but I'm not sure with Hot Toys seamless bodies. Any advice?

Advice? Don’t pose it. At all.

Lol jk.. it’s holding up fine. I alter the pose here and there but try not to keep it bent too much for too long... basically I’ve followed phicen rules and it’s been fine. No cracks or creases.

Yeah, I’m certain this will look good in hand. I’ll be using it as WW solo film WW rather than a JL WW, so I’m glad it used the TA sculpt so that way the likenesses look exactly the same.

I’m just worried about the cloak staining.

Advice? Don’t pose it. At all.

Lol jk.. it’s holding up fine. I alter the pose here and there but try not to keep it bent too much for too long... basically I’ve followed phicen rules and it’s been fine. No cracks or creases.

This will be my first seamless body figure. Care to share the phicen rules?

I think it came out great and am glad I passed on the BvS figure. Her footprints look kinda small, I'd imagine it's the same with the BvS figure. Will she stand without "the stand?"

I could be speculating but it looks a little easier to pose than the BVS version , not saying it won’t get creases or damaged from leaving it in dynamic poses. But it looked liked from the Toys tv video and the Asian blogger pics, that they had her easily bend her arms, legs, etc .

I do like the return of the shiny skin :clap..I just hope it’s QC free this time around with the shiny skin :pray:

You realize that you will lose all head articulation with sculpted hair, right? The head will be basically stuck however the sculpted hair drapes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seeing how HT gives multple hair pieces with some other figures, they could just do the same with long hair. Like one straight back, one to the left, and one to the right would cover most poses well.

BTW Who's getting a horse !! :lol

Wor-Gar you come across as a horse guy :lol I'm sure you've got a Black Beauty somewhere in the stash !

40158438_10155713920447344_1213222287096938496_o.jpg

Back