Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must get them from sideshow. Got mine couple weeks back.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Doubt it, they are based in Hong Kong.

I lost interest in this figure a long time ago but news of the Snyder cut has revived that somewhat.

He finally showed up and it took me a few days to really get into him. Apart from the face sculpt, I think the suit is awesome.

DSCF4553.jpgDSCF4568.jpgDSCF4647.jpg

@ Ridge, those shelves are looking super clean.
I promised my wife that I wouldn't crowd the shelves with figures but I guess 2 or 3 won't hurt. ��

I'm pretty annoyed that loose parts sites have already received their Superman shipments but I still have no word on mine from Sideshow.

Ignorance is bliss. I had no idea this Superman was delayed so long. I just saw the pictures a few weeks ago and ordered mine from Toys Wonderland in Hong Kong. DHL had it at my door in 4 days.
Pre-Orders suck and ill never do them. Just leaves you with the blue balls

@ Ridge, those shelves are looking super clean.
I promised my wife that I wouldn't crowd the shelves with figures but I guess 2 or 3 won't hurt. ��

I had to really cut down on what is being displayed to get it looking tidy. I wanted a 70/30 mix of traditional bookshelf stuff and Hot Toys. I feel it makes them blend into the room better.

Great shelf spacing.

Shame HT gave him an S that will disintegrate with just one slight touch.

If not for that I would have bought him.

Get your act straight HT you are starting to drop the ball at an alarming rate pretty soon collectors will start abandoning ship due to all of these unstable super tight materials you are so hell bent on pushing out.

Respect my money or lose my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shelf spacing.

Shame HT gave him an S that will disintegrate with just one slight touch.

If not for that I would have bought him.

Get your act straight HT you are starting to drop the ball at an alarming rate pretty soon collectors will start abandoning ship due to all of these unstable super tight materials you are so hell bent on pushing out.

Just handle him by the waist.

Nah I won?t give them a pass that easy.

For $250 we shouldn?t be afraid if we accidentally touch the shield.

Forget even the shield bend the elbow joint just one notch inward and the skin tight suit gets pinched inside the joint.

Grrr

Nah I won?t give them a pass that easy.

For $250 we shouldn?t be afraid if we accidentally touch the shield.

Forget even the shield bend the elbow joint just one notch inward and the skin tight suit gets pinched inside the joint.

Grrr

Agreed. They've achieved market dominance and now they're phoning it in.

Agreed. They've achieved market dominance and now they're phoning it in.

It?s a shame too because i?m super bummed out having to pass on the item he has a great shelf presence but I need to be smart and protect what I spend on to ensure it will last.

I already provide my collectibles a climate controlled non-smoking non-pet non clutter non cooking area I simply don?t hoard and keep pets I am super clean and neat but HT also needs to meet me half way.

I wish my money was limitless I would not give a crap and just buy 2 lol

It?s a shame too because i?m super bummed out having to pass on the item he has a great shelf presence but I need to be smart and protect what I spend on to ensure it will last.

I already provide my collectibles a climate controlled non-smoking non-pet non clutter non cooking area I simply don?t hoard and keep pets I am super clean and neat but HT also needs to meet me half way.

I wish my money was limitless I would not give a crap and just buy 2 lol

Same. They've been developing and producing sixth scale figures for a long time now; this isn't their first rodeo, which is why I'm being harder than ever on them. It's not as if they aren't aware of the limitations and shortcomings of the materials they choose to use.

One tempers expectations; I don't expect these figures to be indestructible, but nor should they be *that* fragile.

Same. They've been developing and producing sixth scale figures for a long time now; this isn't their first rodeo, which is why I'm being harder than ever on them. It's not as if they aren't aware of the limitations and shortcomings of the materials they choose to use.

One tempers expectations; I don't expect these figures to be indestructible, but nor should they be *that* fragile.

You said it better than I could.

I?m not going to mistreat a $250 collectible hell I don?t mistreat my $25 hasbro figures BUT get that fragile crap out of here I want to enjoy not stress out because I accidentally rubbed my finger on it lol

Last edited:

Don't start on Armored Batman's suit. :mad:

What’s weird about Armored Batman is that they intentionally made the BD version much more flexible, which shows they had the ability to make the first version better.

And then of course they made it so you can’t swap the heads between the two, because Hot Toys.

I'm pretty annoyed that loose parts sites have already received their Superman shipments but I still have no word on mine from Sideshow.

Same here! Ordered this figure in april 2018 and still no word. And now people can just pick it up at local shops?
Having a little trouble seeing why I should order through SS again...

Same here! Ordered this figure in april 2018 and still no word. And now people can just pick it up at local shops?
Having a little trouble seeing why I should order through SS again...

Yeah I've been able to pick up figures at my local shop before SS ever shipped theirs out. I did that with Deadpool 2. Hoping to do the same with Supes. Need him to complete my trinity

Back