Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[
It has finally Arrived!!!

*Custom cape by unreal customs*

Looks great and I especially like the ?head-box? with the nice Supes shield. I have the same UC cape on my BvS Supes but I?m probably going to keep stock cape on my JL Supes but with a small length of added wiring as I?m not going for a flight or dynamic pose right now. However, that cape is such a great replacement which adds so much realism and many great posing options; eventually I will swap.

Yeah guy just got his email for his coming may 21st on Facebook and ordered his last year in September. If I don't get an email about getting him may 21st soon, I'm just going to cancel. 2 years and 3 months and still nothing is bull.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yeah this wait is completely unacceptable. :mad: :impatient::gah:Not only did they backburner this figure in order to produce the more ?popular? figures first with higher edition sizes, but was finally released from HK to retailers right when there was a gap in the release schedule. This delay is not forgivable whatsoever especially since this wasn?t actually manufactured in China... oh wait it was! Ok, their factories couldn?t have been located in the Wuhan province... oh shoot, they are! Well it?s not like that province was Asia?s and China?s hotspot for the outbreak... uh-oh I think there?s a pattern emerging! Well even if all that?s the case, there?s no way this was being produced at the beginning of 2020 when COVID-19 was just starting to get attention from the medical field AND in the province in which it is thought to have originated right... well that does seem to be the case!
:wink1:

[

Looks great and I especially like the ?head-box? with the nice Supes shield. I have the same UC cape on my BvS Supes but I?m probably going to keep stock cape on my JL Supes but with a small length of added wiring as I?m not going for a flight or dynamic pose right now. However, that cape is such a great replacement which adds so much realism and many great posing options; eventually I will swap.

Yeah this wait is completely unacceptable. :mad: :impatient::gah:Not only did they backburner this figure in order to produce the more ?popular? figures first with higher edition sizes, but was finally released from HK to retailers right when there was a gap in the release schedule. This delay is not forgivable whatsoever especially since this wasn?t actually manufactured in China... oh wait it was! Ok, their factories couldn?t have been located in the Wuhan province... oh shoot, they are! Well it?s not like that province was Asia?s and China?s hotspot for the outbreak... uh-oh I think there?s a pattern emerging! Well even if all that?s the case, there?s no way this was being produced at the beginning of 2020 when COVID-19 was just starting to get attention from the medical field AND in the province in which it is thought to have originated right... well that does seem to be the case!
:wink1:

Sassinated.

Interesting. Anyone get anything from sideshow? I feel like everyone who said they were getting shipping notices just kinda stopped. I was expecting this thread to start blowing up.

The emblem on Superman?s chest is sometimes referred to as a shield.

Ah, that's right! Thanks!

Yeah I?m sure that he wasn?t being sarcastic.

Thank you! I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything. I just thought that he may have posted in the wrong thread, possibly thinking that he was on a Capt. America thread, by mistake.

Those of you who received shipping emails can you post your pre-order dates? This may give us an idea of the time frame of orders being filled. Thanks! Still waiting on mine.........

I ordered July 11, 2018, and was charged/got shipping notice on May 7, 2020. The only thing I have ever cancelled from SS was when I was on a waitlist for Rogue One Vader, so I don't think they held that against me.

I didn?t think I?d like this guy more than BvS offering, but I?m really happy with him. The color of the suit isn?t too bright like I thought it would be and the symbol, while smaller, isn?t overwhelmingly tiny. Only thing I hands down give BvS is the cape. Now I REALLY need HT remake Returns Supes, but that?s just me being selfish.

I?m bidding on a reeves Superman right now. I?m really hoping I can get him

Best of luck in getting this figure. I can still remember waiting in the lobby in December of 1978 with a rolled poster of Superman pointing to the heavens tucked under my arms and the official movie magazine in my hand. I was 9 years old and Superman brought wonder into my world. This figure is just pure magic and definitely in my top 10 Hot Toys figures.

Good luck!

Interesting. Anyone get anything from sideshow? I feel like everyone who said they were getting shipping notices just kinda stopped. I was expecting this thread to start blowing up.

Got mine on Monday. Ordered it on January 19, 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy always asks if I?m ready to sell Reeve Supes. Answer is always the same; he?s coming with me to the grave. Hope you win your bid, NIN. You?re gonna love him.

Back