Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the "Unsealed & Revealed" video and it was a good, clean look at the figure even if the guy who unboxes them irks me. However, the video didn't make me any more excited about this figure unfortunately.

Just watched the "Unsealed & Revealed" video and it was a good, clean look at the figure even if the guy who unboxes them irks me. However, the video didn't make me any more excited about this figure unfortunately.

His laugh is pretty annoying lol. I find most of their content unwatchable since Susan left.

His laugh is pretty annoying lol. I find most of their content unwatchable since Susan left.

Same :( unfortunately Susan didn?t leave, she was *let go* due to some issues with one of the higher profile Sideshow affiliates if I remember correctly, but I could be wrong .

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but this particular figure has a silver/chrome body underneath the red and blue costume. This costume was woven with an open weave textile to let the shinyness of the silver below come through and add some sparkle. Never saw that before and I think it is really smart!

This is what he thinks of your comment. Kidding! [emoji23]. He probably knows we hate him.

26e6afd318c7dc4a7f3b92a395573f88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what he thinks of your comment. Kidding! [emoji23]. He probably knows we hate him.

26e6afd318c7dc4a7f3b92a395573f88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate is too strong a word lol just that irritating laugh. It feels like all of are trying to hard and it comes across as cringey where Susan was just more natural.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but this particular figure has a silver/chrome body underneath the red and blue costume. This costume was woven with an open weave textile to let the shinyness of the silver below come through and add some sparkle. Never saw that before and I think it is really smart!

Do a youtube search on the suit. They used this effect in the film first. Hot Toys just copied the method to be accurate and get the cool effect.

This isn't the first time HT has done this. They did a silver body for the BvS figure (just like in the movie) and a chrome body for the JL figure (just like in that movie). Kudos to them for at least catching that the second and third times as they didn't do it on the MoS figure.

Last edited:
I hate the Justice League movie with passion but man, that's a good looking Superman. He was the only likeable thing in that piece of garbage film.

Wish I had my figure....

With a bit of luck we'll all have our figures by the time The Snyder Cut comes out. If it's good, then we can all forget about that dumpster fire of of movie Josstice League, and continue on with our happy little lives.

I liked JL.....far from truly great but a lot of it I liked(Snyder parts probably lol)

Back