Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried many moons ago but they never responded. I wish Sideshow would take the initiative to reach out to them since they are clearly getting many inquiries from their customers about the same figure instead of apparantly giving everyone different and round about answers because there is not one definitive answer.

You're not missing much. I actually got a response! Couldn't believe when I got the inbox notification. But then I read the email:

"Hello,

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys!
Your suggestion and comment will be forwarded to our team as a reference.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
GT / Hot Toys"

About as much as should have been expected I guess.

What kind of burns me is the fact that with all of these delays Sideshow never offers the customer any concessions or anything for all of this wait. Everything is still full price with the same high shipping and now tax. I know I don’t have to buy from them and they offer rewards points for whatever you buy still, the shipping is outrageous and the prices keep going up.

What kind of burns me is the fact that with all of these delays Sideshow never offers the customer any concessions or anything for all of this wait. Everything is still full price with the same high shipping and now tax. I know I don?t have to buy from them and they offer rewards points for whatever you buy still, the shipping is outrageous and the prices keep going up.
I agree with you about the over inflated shipping, but Sideshow doesn't really have any say in the pricing or the wait time. That's all on Hot Toys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What kind of burns me is the fact that with all of these delays Sideshow never offers the customer any concessions or anything for all of this wait. Everything is still full price with the same high shipping and now tax. I know I don’t have to buy from them and they offer rewards points for whatever you buy still, the shipping is outrageous and the prices keep going up.

The shipping is beyond ridiculous now. The ThreeA Prime's shipping was 30 dollars, wtf. yet BBTS can ship even really large items for $4.

Would I be able to refund my Superman right now even though the payment is processing? I?m just going to buy it from Hong Kong if I can.

Would I be able to refund my Superman right now even though the payment is processing? I?m just going to buy it from Hong Kong if I can.
You'll have to wait till the payment is complete, then call them to cancel and refund. I preordered something from BBTS and there was no warning when the payment would be taken. Then months later, I received a payment processing out of nowhere. I wanted to change the card I used. So they had me wait til the payment was processed, then they refund and rebilled me on the new card. Maybe it's the same with SS? Either way. I hope you can catch it in time and not lose your NRD. They seem to help out. I had an issue with a defect in my suit and they offered to throw me 20 back because they didn't have anymore. So inwas just gonna glue it myself, but the next day, they emailed saying they found one and will ship it out AND to keep my current one. I don't know what I'm going to do with an extra body, but I'll have one. Maybe a trade for someones BvS body.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

They usually allow you to cancel once or twice but that?s it . After that you lose your NRD . After a grace period of a year or so you can cancel again . As long as you don?t abuse it .

The shipping is beyond ridiculous now. The ThreeA Prime's shipping was 30 dollars, wtf. yet BBTS can ship even really large items for $4.
This is the crux of it. Now that pretty much everyone is getting internet taxed SS needs to get with the times.

Keep in mind that $30 doesn't even get your figure shipped in a protective box. That's the thing that just irks me the most.

This is the crux of it. Now that pretty much everyone is getting internet taxed SS needs to get with the times.

Keep in mind that $30 doesn't even get your figure shipped in a protective box. That's the thing that just irks me the most.

Exactly. I guess I wouldn't mind paying almost $30 in shipping if they'd actually package the figures, rather than just placing a shipping label on the brown shipper.

I've always supported Sideshow, but their shipping prices are a joke. $30 for Superman, while I shipped AoU Thor across the country recently for $11 with USPS.

How do they justify it? popcultcha ships Hot Toys to me cheaper than that and they're in Australia and I'm in the U.S.

I know this isn't the JL Superman but I can now say keeping this one in this pose gives me enough reason to get a second Supes to keep in another pose. Lol.

20200306_214920-01.jpeg
20200306_214050-01.jpg
20200306_213655-01.jpg

7096b05a0a46e84fdb87438dc3633c4d.jpg

These sons of bitches. This better mean it?s ready to ship.

Edit: so, just finished talking to SS. The person said to his on her knowledge, they are expecting Superman in This month. Which was completely a different answer to the last time I spoke to support. So we might see it shipped this month. I also asked about the situation over at hot toys is they have been communicating with their distributors on their situation over there. The person didn?t have any information on that. So there?s that.

7096b05a0a46e84fdb87438dc3633c4d.jpg

These sons of bitches. This better mean it?s ready to ship.

Edit: so, just finished talking to SS. The person said to his on her knowledge, they are expecting Superman in This month. Which was completely a different answer to the last time I spoke to support. So we might see it shipped this month. I also asked about the situation over at hot toys is they have been communicating with their distributors on their situation over there. The person didn?t have any information on that. So there?s that.
Yeah seen that too. On Facebook someone asked about questions he can get answered for people and. My question was were the figure. Ordered when it was available for pre-order. And 10 dollars till paid off. When will he ship. Guy said hell try to get an answer so. Hopefully will have an answer on the video.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yeah seen that too. On Facebook someone asked about questions he can get answered for people and. My question was were the figure. Ordered when it was available for pre-order. And 10 dollars till paid off. When will he ship. Guy said hell try to get an answer so. Hopefully will have an answer on the video.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

They are answering questions on their Instagram post. Small shipments. So I?m guessing the later you pre order the later you will get it.

Man you summed up my thoughts exactly. Its averaging me 30 bucks a figure to ship to CA to IN. Sadly, The art boxes look like hell when they arrive in the past so I had to pay another 10 bucks for a pack out. lol
I actually stopped ordering from SS because of this. I will only use them when I have a surplus of RW points from Spook. They need to get with it.

Alter Ego and BBTS are the way to go!!

Back