Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tac suit Batman is an amazing figure. I don't care for the suit so I sold it but that's just a personal preference. In terms of replicating that suit in 1/6 scale it's flawless.

Like you this will be the only Cavill Superman in my collection so I'm getting it in spite of any nitpicks. Sadly I'd be amazed if we see Cavill as Superman again. This will be the one version to represent him in my collection. I don't even care that the hair isn't accurate to JL.

I'm glad his hair isn't consistent with Josstice League! His hair looks terrible in the Whedon reshoots. In the Snyder cornfield scene with Lois and of Clark in the scout ship walking past the black suit it looks fine. But anyway, I'm relieved that HT didn't try to replicate the hairstyling from the Whedon footage. I had even preemptively bought a knockoff of the BvS sculpt just in case they had, lol.

In the Snyder shot scenes and all the promotional material his hair looks great.

Whedon was full of himself from Avengers, and imagined people would love how he ruined JL.

Mine is finally on its way
429800a1e88ae164740406a21ae9294b.jpg

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Hong Kong, I paid for a day one release but HT were getting them out in Ltd numbers.

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Sideshow celebrating Superman. Reading it I was like just ship my JL Superman, please!

Has anyone ever actually gotten in contact with Hot Toys before? Just curious because they have a contact form and email address but from their lack of communication with even a company like Sideshow I doubt it. Only asking because I got an email Sideshow re: this figure and Aquaman saying "It will ship soon! final payment next week blah blah" back in early Feb followed a week later by a March delay closely followed by an April delay and in all my time ordering stuff from Hot Toys and their looooooong delays THAT has never happened before. I mean if they even just added a polite "Hey guys, sorry about this here's why there's a delay". But nothing. No accountability. Even Sideshow support aren't given a reason. Hot Toys are the masters of taking fun out of buying toys.
Plus I have the benefit of being in Australia where the dollar fluctuates insanely so a month delay can mean $100 added to the price.

Has anyone ever actually gotten in contact with Hot Toys before? Just curious because they have a contact form and email address but from their lack of communication with even a company like Sideshow I doubt it. Only asking because I got an email Sideshow re: this figure and Aquaman saying "It will ship soon! final payment next week blah blah" back in early Feb followed a week later by a March delay closely followed by an April delay and in all my time ordering stuff from Hot Toys and their looooooong delays THAT has never happened before. I mean if they even just added a polite "Hey guys, sorry about this here's why there's a delay". But nothing. No accountability. Even Sideshow support aren't given a reason. Hot Toys are the masters of taking fun out of buying toys.
Plus I have the benefit of being in Australia where the dollar fluctuates insanely so a month delay can mean $100 added to the price.

I tried many moons ago but they never responded. I wish Sideshow would take the initiative to reach out to them since they are clearly getting many inquiries from their customers about the same figure instead of apparantly giving everyone different and round about answers because there is not one definitive answer.

Back