Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked sideshow and they said they received a small batch to cover the orders that were placed in 2018 but the rest could be April so they are playing it safe by changing the date. Again. Though she said it could be sooner. I doubt it. She said they are suppose to send an email to all who have an order though so we'll see.

"Your order will be included in the future shipment, so far it's looking more like April than March :/
we did receive a shipment but it was a small one, and only covered the earliest preorders placed back in 2018, so we had to get those out first. The next one shouldn't be much longer than now, but we moved payments to April to play it safe."

March 2052...
a6dccd47c18d80f80bac2b186cdc53bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hardly a surprise with the coronavirus seeming to get worse by the day. Could be a long time before things are back to normal.

It should have been released 12-18 months ago no dount. This latest delay is not their fault though.

I asked sideshow and they said they received a small batch to cover the orders that were placed in 2018 but the rest could be April so they are playing it safe by changing the date. Again. Though she said it could be sooner. I doubt it. She said they are suppose to send an email to all who have an order though so we'll see.

"Your order will be included in the future shipment, so far it's looking more like April than March :/
we did receive a shipment but it was a small one, and only covered the earliest preorders placed back in 2018, so we had to get those out first. The next one shouldn't be much longer than now, but we moved payments to April to play it safe."
Well I ordered him January 15 2018. So I dont believe them about that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well I ordered him January 15 2018. So I dont believe them about that.

Yeah I wouldn?t pay much attention to that. I pre ordered the joker qs010 on the first day it was up on sideshow & I was one of the last on here to receive it.
They also told me they do not fulfill orders in relation to date of pre order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I wouldn?t pay much attention to that. I pre ordered the joker qs010 on the first day it was up on sideshow & I was one of the last on here to receive it.
They also told me they do not fulfill orders in relation to date of pre order!

They probably have some "good boy" algorithm, based on if you've well, been a "good boy"...
i.e

* No returns
* No cancellations
* No complaining phone calls or chats
* New customer

When you ordered is probably irrelevant.

Creasy obviously was a "bad boy" :lol

They probably have some "good boy" algorithm, based on if you've well, been a "good boy" :)
i.e

* No returns
* No cancellations
* New customer

I?m pretty sure they do, I cancelled the order from this from them after that. Got my nrd back because of the numerous delays.
Got it from Hong Kong the start of January at less that I would have paid from sideshow & promptly sold it on on eBay, after the wait I was massively underwhelmed.

I?m pretty sure they do, I cancelled the order from this from them after that. Got my nrd back because of the numerous delays.
Got it from Hong Kong the start of January at less that I would have paid from sideshow & promptly sold it on on eBay, after the wait I was massively underwhelmed.

In hindsight, I should have done that. But I didn't pre-order from SS.

They probably have some "good boy" algorithm, based on if you've well, been a "good boy"...
i.e

* No returns
* No cancellations
* New customer

When you ordered is probably irrelevant.

Creasy obviously was a "bad boy" [emoji38]
Lol maybe I did cancel a couple orders lately. Damn real life expenses!

I didn?t get an email, but every figure coming from China apparently has been pushed back to April. Not even that date is a guarantee

Just got off chat with sideshow. They have no clue when the next shipment will arrive.

Terrible.

****ing coronavirus.

adf8e5e18de3b67b84c2862aecc3e96a.jpg

Honestly slightly better paying apps on a-a 5 year old sculpt?
You guys are gonna be disappointed

I don?t own a Superman , so this will be my first and only. I can understand the dissatisfaction from those who already have the BvS and mos figures. But my excitement is only dwindling due to the delays. I still think the figure looks good. But I am afraid I won?t feel as happy when I have it on my hand, just relief that the whole ordeal is over.

I don?t own a Superman , so this will be my first and only. I can understand the dissatisfaction from those who already have the BvS and mos figures. But my excitement is only dwindling due to the delays. I still think the figure looks good. But I am afraid I won?t feel as happy when I have it on my hand, just relief that the whole ordeal is over.

I respect Creasy's right to have and express and express his opinion, etc. Maybe others will agree with him when they get the figure! But to put it in perspective he also has referred to JL Tactical Suit Batman as a "dumpster fire of a figure." Most of us regard Tac Suit Bats as an awesome figure.

Like a few others here I don't have MoS or BvS Superman. This will be my only Cavill Superman. Literally the only concern I have about this figure is the possibility of slight giraffe neck. The suit color, musculature, and (standard) head sculpt all look great from the videos I've seen. In every review video they are consistently saying that the head sculpt has an improved paint job compared with the BvS figure.

Just curious, what’s your motive with the constant “you guys are going to be disappointed” posts?

I can't wait to have this figure in hand I think it looks fantastic this will be my only hot toys Superman representation and I'll think it will look great with the rest of the justice league figures already out

Hey everyone, once in a while I'd see figures with flight stands with a clip that attaches to the thigh instead of the waist (like all superman, iron man and most flying figures come with). I've never come across these to buy and I've only ever seen them in a photo being used. Anyone know what I'm talking about or know where to find these?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I respect Creasy's right to have and express and express his opinion, etc. Maybe others will agree with him when they get the figure! But to put it in perspective he also has referred to JL Tactical Suit Batman as a "dumpster fire of a figure." Most of us regard Tac Suit Bats as an awesome figure.

Like a few others here I don't have MoS or BvS Superman. This will be my only Cavill Superman. Literally the only concern I have about this figure is the possibility of slight giraffe neck. The suit color, musculature, and (standard) head sculpt all look great from the videos I've seen. In every review video they are consistently saying that the head sculpt has an improved paint job compared with the BvS figure.

Tac suit Batman is an amazing figure. I don't care for the suit so I sold it but that's just a personal preference. In terms of replicating that suit in 1/6 scale it's flawless.

Like you this will be the only Cavill Superman in my collection so I'm getting it in spite of any nitpicks. Sadly I'd be amazed if we see Cavill as Superman again. This will be the one version to represent him in my collection. I don't even care that the hair isn't accurate to JL.

Back