Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment processing!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Including tax and shipping? Mine is paid off, but my tax and shipping balance has been stuck in "Payment Processing" since Friday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So is this guy shipping out from Sideshow? If so I might place an order then. I've been waiting for this figure forever now and really want to get my hands on him as soon as possible. Also can anyone tell me where or who sells the best wired capes for Superman and Batman? I would really like to get one for my JL Batman and Superman.

Including tax and shipping? Mine is paid off, but my tax and shipping balance has been stuck in "Payment Processing" since Friday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Including shipping. No tax. I preordered before Jan 3rd

So is this guy shipping out from Sideshow? If so I might place an order then. I've been waiting for this figure forever now and really want to get my hands on him as soon as possible. Also can anyone tell me where or who sells the best wired capes for Superman and Batman? I would really like to get one for my JL Batman and Superman.

Both Unreal Customs and Jaxon Xu on Facebook (contact via messenger) do great work. I have several Unreal Customs capes and they are fantastic.

So I finally was able to pay for the figure. Going through what everyone else is going through. At least it?s coming

Well, I'm not so sure I like the new batsuit. But to be honest, Affleck's suit was my dream suit

Better buy the HT Batflecks before the go up in price. They may be the last comic-accurate Batsuits we?ll see in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez. What the hell is going on over there? Maybe they are fixing the headsculpts before they ship!

Also hearing from some (not all) that the suit is thinner material than BvS and MoS, and tends to stick to itself, which means dynamic posing is out unless one accepts the risk of damage from such posing. But that was with early batches, and hopefully for shipping en masse they will fix such problems. Light showing through other than eyes area might be fixed with a modification of painting on something inside the head sculpt that masks off the light.

Hi guys,

I finally got it today 🙏🙏🙏

So far I?m playing with it like a normal 6 inch action figure and it poses so many nice poses without any issues for the suit, so dont worry about that.

My only personally issue is the following:

1- In full flight pose (two arms extended forwards) head looks up decently, back arches in a nice way, but the problem is the legs dont join together. It will look like the old Superman (pre-crisis) flight pose because the legs a apart.

2- The right arm bicep swivel is a bit loose. Maybe thats just mine, the suit helps to keep it a bit tight while swiveling right or left.

Other than that, you can purchase the figure with full confidence and even play with it with many poses. No figure is perfect , I have been collecting Superman figures from DC direct era.

Be confident in your purchase of this figure, you will enjoy it if your a Superman fan for sure.

I?ll post pictures soon.

Last edited:
https://ibb.co/DVrNZQY

Again,

Superman is probably the most economic Superman and the best.

1- He doesn?t have as many tools and gadgets as Batman, which makes collecting him cheaper.

2- His poses are limited to a few, yet his comic books have been running for the past 20 or so years.

3- it?s just a man in a suit, no flash weapons or vehicles. Yet he is the most powerful one from the superhero universe.

I hope these few posts help remove any doubt and bring smiles on fellow Superman collectors.

Back