Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's any consolation, Im getting charged $22.44 from Cali to Cali.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You seriously calling California ?Cali?? [emoji23]

I live in ?Cali?, but when I moved here, locals warned me never to call California ?Cali? or else I will be mocked.

So sad I?m not part if the first batch when I pre-ordered it within hours it was put up for pre-order on Sideshow. But if I?ve waited this long already, what the heck is a few more weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seriously calling California ?Cali?? [emoji23]

I live in ?Cali?, but when I moved here, locals warned me never to call California ?Cali? or else I will be mocked.

So sad I?m not part if the first batch when I pre-ordered it within hours it was put up for pre-order on Sideshow. But if I?ve waited this long already, what the heck is a few more weeks.

Wtf? Where in Cali are these locals from? In LA it's Cali, Califas, and I guess California too if Im the phone with a client or and older person or something.

Must be a regional thing. [emoji2369]

Wtf? Where in Cali are these locals from? In LA it's Cali, Califas, and I guess California too if Im the phone with a client or and older person or something.

Must be a regional thing. [emoji2369]

Born and raised in California, totally acceptable to call it "Cali".

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Three suicide squad batmen I bought-all completely different shades of colour and shine on each suit from the other

That?s crazy! I don?t think I?ve ever seen a discrepancy like that (though I?m not on the forums as much as I used to be). That?s pretty shocking. Thanks for sharing :hi5:

Born and raised in California, totally acceptable to call it "Cali"

While I was wasn?t born in California, I have family who have lived their all their lives and they always say ?come to Cali? 🤷🏻*♂️ I don?t think I?ve ever heard them actually say the full name

Maybe it?s just outsiders that are not allowed to call it Cali? Or maybe they were just ******ing with you? Or maybe they are just pretentious aholes who look down on others for using common colloquialisms?

I’ve just customised my superman so I can get his arms closer to the body
Not a perfect result but that’s the furtherest i can get them
First stock copy and them custom
A5716DB4-19A1-4F2C-A0A3-BBDDA23AE791.jpg
6D179A7A-9834-425E-BC9F-0B0FDE044AC3.jpg

There is a zipper, I checked. I just don?t know if it?s as simple as that though.
There are some steps involved. Pop the head and hands off first. Throw the cape over the neck stump and unzip the back. I don't have the figure in hand yet so you may or may not find that the cape is plugged into the body at the collar bone, which you'll have to use some force to pull out of the slots. That would be the most difficult part for anyone who's never done any sort of mods but really is nothing to be scared about. Plug the cape back in when you are done. The boots are most likely attached to the suit like before, so you will just have to pop those off at the ankle, slide the suit off and voila, you're done.

You may find over time, that this puts more wear on the suit in that area of suit-to-suit contact.

Depends on how you cut it. If you cut the plastic perpendicular to the body then yes, rubbing the suit in that area could be problematic. However, if you cut at an angle, you will probably have nearly no wear to that area as there would be smother transition in the lats.

what?? Cali is common as hell, who ever told you this is NOT from Cali or is a stuck up ass, lol

Hahaha. Good to know. I?ve lived here in California 20 years now, and for 20 years I?ve avoided calling California ?Cali? because of that. Good to know I can call California ?Cali? without being mocked. [emoji23]

Eagerly awaiting news from Sideshow on when they will ship my Supes. 2 years and 2 months is long enough of a wait! I followed the advice of some people on this thread to switch the last payment installment to ?pay in full?. I?m fully paid now except for the tax, I suppose, and shipping. Hopefully that speeds up the processing. I?m almost 100% certain I was on of the first batch who pre-ordered because as soon as I got the email that it was up for PO, I pre-ordered the figure within minutes of receiving the email... unless Sideshow staggered sending the PO emails out and I was one of the last to receive the email. [emoji35]

Back