Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe due to flex pay? I have no idea how they decide. I'm all the way in PA, so I figure we would be last..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I was on flex pay, but changed it to pay on full on the last payment. Never got delay emails mine everyone else did.

I reached out to customer support and they just told me he same excuse to allow certain email addresses, which I have done, and still didn?t get any notices.

I?m in love chat right now in queue, hopefully an actual person can help

So I spoke to a nice gentleman. Those who got emails are first batch as they are going in order. At least the wait is now over.

Asked about emails and he assured me that I?ll get one.

Damn got the push to March. That crap especially since I only have 10 left to pay plus shipping. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Guys, I need your help.

Does HT adjust/improve the quality production on each product between shipment batches ?

Or they are the all the same ?

Just checked my order status for this figure and shipping is $24.75? That’s crazy! And it takes a week to get to me! Granted I’m on the east coast, but I get stuff fast faster and with free shipping from Onesixth kit and they’re over seas! Good think I preordered this and a few other things before the tax charge kicked in.

Just checked my order status for this figure and shipping is $24.75? That?s crazy! And it takes a week to get to me! Granted I?m on the east coast, but I get stuff fast faster and with free shipping from Onesixth kit and they?re over seas! Good think I preordered this and a few other things before the tax charge kicked in.

Same. I was wondering why I wasn?t getting charged tax and then I remember that it did t go in effect till 2019.

Yeah mine is $29.16 just to ship to Indiana. It's way more than it should be. Especially when they don't box it up, just send it in the shipper.

How do you know who is first batch ?
There could be slight paint differences. I originally bought 2 BvS Superman figures: one from Sideshow at first release and then again later from Alter Ego Comics. My second one had a darker skin tone then my first one from Sideshow. My own from Sideshow skin tone matched that of the MoS figure perfectly but the second one was a shade or two darker. Also, the whole color changing thing between the collar and the S only happened on my second one. Not trying to scare you, but there could be differences. It is not always a sure thing as that was the first time I bought 2 of the same figure.

There could be slight paint differences. I originally bought 2 BvS Superman figures: one from Sideshow at first release and then again later from Alter Ego Comics. My second one had a darker skin tone then my first one from Sideshow. My own from Sideshow skin tone matched that of the MoS figure perfectly but the second one was a shade or two darker. Also, the whole color changing thing between the collar and the S only happened on my second one. Not trying to scare you, but there could be differences. It is not always a sure thing as that was the first time I bought 2 of the same figure.

Three suicide squad batmen I bought-all completely different shades of colour and shine on each suit from the other
8bb4d7c079a2df4d9f869eeef8e7f3cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my shipping cost. From cali to ohio
$24.76. Use to be $20.00.

Anyway over charged shipping and takes a week. But I guess I am lucky....

Just got my shipping cost. From cali to ohio
$24.76. Use to be $20.00.

Anyway over charged shipping and takes a week. But I guess I am lucky....
If it's any consolation, Im getting charged $22.44 from Cali to Cali.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back