Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was any sign of Cavill doing another Superman movie I'd cancel this and wait for that figure. Since that doesn't look like happening I'll have to keep this one when it gets here.

Shame that it's been such an underwhelming release but like WB, HT have wasted an opportunity to make more of Cavill.

Pretty much what I said. Iv had the mos and the bvs version and the material on this is completely different.
It actually sticks to itself, if you have it creased up against itself it fuses to it. Itsa very light material, a little handling & itll begin to flake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My two previous BvS Batmans, Armoured Batman, SS Batmand and BvS Superman all fused together also.

My two previous BvS Batmans, Armoured Batman, SS Batmand and BvS Superman all fused together also.

I don?t understand by fusing together.

So for example, let?s say I raise the arm forward. Then bring it down, the material will contract on top of the shoulder/expand on the lower armpit. Then when you bring it down, the material is still sticking to each other ?

I don?t understand by fusing together.

So for example, let?s say I raise the arm forward. Then bring it down, the material will contract on top of the shoulder/expand on the lower armpit. Then when you bring it down, the material is still sticking to each other ?

So the crotch of my Armoured Batman got damaged because the material stuck to itself. The BvS Batmen (lesser the SS but still relatively the same) stuck to itself at the armpits. When the arms were pulled away from an inclined position it sort of damaged the printing of the suit in that area. I don't know if it was heat or cold or what, but it happened on all of them, I live in southern England as well so I can't really say it's the worst conditions to live in.

It happened on the BvS Superman too but the suit never damaged, it just peeled back off fine. I think if you go into the BvS thread there was quite a lot of discussion on it at the time.

Mine got postponed until March 5th.

Damn. I guess I should be expecting a delay soon too. My last payment is scheduled for next Monday on the 10th.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HK is the same,

All initial stock is finished and now we have to wait for the official batch between
Release date: 2020Q1-Q2

Superman Justice League - pose inspired by Jim Lee art cover

SUPERMAN JL W  (7328) ed1s SR UC.jpg

Again. I didn?t get an email stating that. It?s why I?m asking everyone here. I have a final payment and haven?t gotten a delay or anything for a while.

Contacted support and they are useless.

Is that your last payment?
I didnt do payments on this one. I had half in sideshow rewards that I used when I preordered, so they are charging the balance. In my experience with sideshow, they usually ship same day, but I've been seeing others say that they were postponed till march.. so I dunno

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I didnt do payments on this one. I had half in sideshow rewards that I used when I preordered, so they are charging the balance. In my experience with sideshow, they usually ship same day, but I've been seeing others say that they were postponed till march.. so I dunno

Here is the email
8ea19f48ddb0264675fd9fd47062c880.jpg

I always switch from Flex to pay in full once I'm down to the final payment. Normally I get an email from SS about two weeks before release letting me know I will be charged the final payment. I've gotten nothing yet from SS. Online account still says Feb 2020-March 2020. I'd be surprised if those final flex pay dates didn't get pushed back.

Yeah the light leak is really bad, only in the dark tho.
I sold mine on, the angry headsculpt is nothing like the normal headsculpt-its much wider. Completely different shape.
His thighs were far too big too & again I hated the neck seam, also thought the blue was too light.
Also his costume was unlike the other versions, pretty flimsy & quite sticky.
I was massively disappointed in it
96634eeb8be12bd2861c5132b9c7e4f6.jpg

I know you are disappointed in the figure but your pic looks great.

My email is different, but it's odd that some people got their payment delayed.

In my experience they've always shipped the same day I'm charged the balance. Either way, we're near the finish line on this one.
d16240fbae79571390b05aa57c5e3f18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back