Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a modified sculpt. :rotfl
Snapchat-1290543729.jpg

Perfect. :rotfl

I really wish someone would've made a head based on the opening phone footage.

ey1fkbd8yxazodqualh5.png

It's certainly an iconic look. :lol

It?s sad that the FX team that Marvel/Disney chose can de-age ppl incredibly well but the team that DC/WB chose seem like the cheap you chose just to get the job done

It?s sad that the FX team that Marvel/Disney chose can de-age ppl incredibly well but the team that DC/WB chose seem like the cheap you chose just to get the job done

"Some" would say it would have been a better decision both story and CGI-wise to stick with the Zach Snyder JL vision and kept him on as director for the whole project.

Instead, execs kicked out Snyder and put in Joss Wheadon to modify Justice League to an Avengers style Josstice League with a huge amount of newly shot footage, funny jokes and lighthartedness, which meant CGI had to be re-done in no time. Through this we got the excellent CGI shots above, and a really great memorable movie.....not

Luckily most of those execs are no longer at WB.

Hence the movement for something which you might have heard of #ReleasetheSnyderCut

"Some" would say it would have been a better decision both story and CGI-wise to stick with the Zach Snyder JL vision and kept him on as director for the whole project.

Instead, execs kicked out Snyder and put in Joss Wheadon to modify Justice League to an Avengers style Josstice League with a huge amount of newly shot footage, funny jokes and lighthartedness, which meant CGI had to be re-done in no time. Through this we got the excellent CGI shots above, and a really great memorable movie.....not

Hence the movement for something which you might have heard of #ReleasetheSnyderCut

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s what happens when you rush reshoots to change it to a completely different movie.

The whole movie is full of reshoots( can tell by the way the actors look compared to trailers and actually Snyder footage) and they all look like ****.

It?s more reason that it?s important for the snyder cut to release, no matter how you feel about it, will be a complete film and not some rushed botched job. Terrible decisions on WB?s part. If they were so worried about the movie tanking, just let it tank on it?s original form and proceed to what we have now.

I also think the snyder cut would have made another 200 mill at most. So it probably would have equaled to BvS box office haul.

That?s what happens when you rush reshoots to change it to a completely different movie.

The whole movie is full of reshoots( can tell by the way the actors look compared to trailers and actually Snyder footage) and they all look like ****.

It?s more reason that it?s important for the snyder cut to release, no matter how you feel about it, will be a complete film and not some rushed botched job. Terrible decisions on WB?s part. If they were so worried about the movie tanking, just let it tank on it?s original form and proceed to what we have now.

I also think the snyder cut would have made another 200 mill at most. So it probably would have equaled to BvS box office haul.

As it currently stands it seems the new management will release it, and easily recover their total costs when both movie revenues are added together. Plus if they do release the Snyder Cut for HBO Max, it would seriously be a reason for many to join up. I would. Without it I probably wouldn't.

I hope they release it though in theaters. I'm sure it would generate enough buzz that it would add $$$ to the total revenue the movie made, so that it wouldnt look like a complete bust.
As it stands, its hard to believe Suicide Squad made more money than Justice League.

That's not what happened, Snyder's daughter commited suicide during the production of the movie and he decided to stop everything he was working on and focus on his family. So WB had to ask someone in order to finish the movie. Agreed on that part that it's never a good idea when movie studios try to influence an artistic view to their liking.

That's not what happened, Snyder's daughter commited suicide during the production of the movie and he decided to stop everything he was working on and focus on his family. So WB had to ask someone in order to finish the movie. Agreed on that part that it's never a good idea when movie studios try to influence an artistic view to their liking.

Yes I know about the daughter, but I left that out for simplicity. There are enough other rumours that they used this tragic event to push Zach out. If WB execs were as sympathetic as you make out, why change the entire film then ?

Nope. Whedon was hired under the pretense of working on Batgirl. This was well before Snyder's daughter committed suicide. There was no Batgirl movie. That was just the cover story while he worked on Justice League. Snyder was being pushed out well before his daughter's suicide. It would have been the straw that broke the camel's back though, and certainly gave WB an out to handle the change publicly.

Back