Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I?ll be hitting up unreal if it is wired.

Edit: Lucky has informed me that the cape is not wired on the figure.
Yeah, i didnt think it was, but someone said it was wired yesterday. Thought maybe it was an unannounced change. Thought it would be cool to see them wire it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah, i didnt think it was, but someone said it was wired yesterday. Thought maybe it was an unannounced change. Thought it would be cool to see them wire it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It might have been me questioning it since the figures cape looked to be wired in one of the photos posted.

It might have been me questioning it since the figures cape looked to be wired in one of the photos posted.

Yeah I said it too. It looked like it might be in some of these, but if it's drape that's fine.

supes possible wired cape 1.jpg

supes possible wired cape 2.jpg

supes possible wired cape 4.jpg

Just bought this from toys wonderland. If USPS doesn’t f it up, I should get it next week.

Just bought this from toys wonderland. If USPS doesn?t f it up, I should get it next week.
Nice. I was contemplating purchasing it through toys wonderland also and pay the extra $170+ just to get it sooner, but I have it fully paid with SS already. I've waited a couple years for it already, so I think I can wait a couple more months. Definitely post some pics when you get that bad boy.

Not my pics...

Attachments

• 6B376AA3-E3ED-423B-B705-BEA6EEA444BD.jpeg
    6B376AA3-E3ED-423B-B705-BEA6EEA444BD.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 0E3960FA-FB7F-4A0E-B613-50F0D42E070E.jpeg
    0E3960FA-FB7F-4A0E-B613-50F0D42E070E.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 228
  • FA2EDF7E-8897-4ADD-A37D-09DA644AD1EE.jpeg
    FA2EDF7E-8897-4ADD-A37D-09DA644AD1EE.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 212
  • B7382DCA-EA82-4860-9E17-D7018597804C.jpeg
    B7382DCA-EA82-4860-9E17-D7018597804C.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 216
I'm going to have to figure out how to mod that neck to shorten it. That length is gonna bug me.

Otherwise exactly what I was hoping for as a great representation of where Superman will eventually end up in Snyder's vision for the character. It's a personal taste thing, but I didn't care for how his hair was parted on the other side in Josstice League. The way the hair laid on his head wasn't particularly flattering. This is the BvS sculpt which has the gravitas of the character, someone definitely taking his role seriously, etc. But with the hair less 'wet look' than it appeared in BvS. Anyway, I really like the standard head sculpt.

I'm going to have to figure out how to mod that neck to shorten it. That length is gonna bug me.

Otherwise exactly what I was hoping for as a great representation of where Superman will eventually end up in Snyder's vision for the character. It's a personal taste thing, but I didn't care for how his hair was parted on the other side in Josstice League. The way the hair laid on his head wasn't particularly flattering. This is the BvS sculpt which has the gravitas of the character, someone definitely taking his role seriously, etc. But with the hair less 'wet look' than it appeared in BvS. Anyway, I really like the standard head sculpt.

Just use a shorter neck peg for the normal head if that bothers you The stock one for bvs is 26.4mm in length.

But that peg with the LED might be mounted and the regular head goes over that as well.

According to that owner, jl supes still uses the regular neck peg which is plugged into the led device. The led device needs to be detached from the neck peg before you put regular head on.

Why is it the in hand pics always look better than the blogger pics?!
This looks great and honestly I?m just happy to have a superman back in my collection.
Helps that the suit and body turned out awesome.
Not really surprised they never changed the headsculpt, would of been nice if they had tho.
I should have mine next wk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back