Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should cut this crap right now.
No one comes here to think about politics, quite the opposite.
Keep your opinions to yourselves or go somewhere else to vent off, NOT HERE!
:nono:nono

Can't tell if you're serious, but if you are I'm done venting and responding. Basically just killing the time until the figure releases in Hong Kong!

Can't tell if you're serious, but if you are I'm done venting and responding. Basically just killing the time until the figure releases in Hong Kong!

Very serious.
This is not the place for political discussions, it's in the guidelines.

So... I watched Justin's Collection on YT at New York Comic-con where he visits the Hot Toys display. No JL Superman on display there. :-\

So... I watched Justin's Collection on YT at New York Comic-con where he visits the Hot Toys display. No JL Superman on display there. :-\
That's true. Although, there were a few other figures not displayed, for example Bucky Barnes. He was just released today(or yesterday) in HK. So I'm optimistic that Superman is gonna be released soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Also, Philip from toyswonderlandhk posted this on his Instagram earlier today. Perhaps similar issues like this may have had or possibly could have a minor affect on the release of not only superman but quite a few other figures as well?
64e075bfc006338a292db94957418f87.jpg

That's true. Although, there were a few other figures not displayed, for example Bucky Barnes. He was just released today(or yesterday) in HK. So I'm optimistic that Superman is gonna be released soon.

Bucky is out? Why arent there pics on Hot Toys Facebook yet? Hopefully he can stay in stock for at least a couple more weeks or so. I ordered Darth Maul today and I was trying to decide between Bucky and Maul.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Bucky is out? Why arent there pics on Hot Toys Facebook yet? Hopefully he can stay in stock for at least a couple more weeks or so. I ordered Darth Maul today and I was trying to decide between Bucky and Maul.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
To my understanding he is.
095c5671dcec4d2042d94cb4ba2dfec0.jpg

Also, Philip from toyswonderlandhk posted this on his Instagram earlier today. Perhaps similar issues like this may have had or possibly could have a minor affect on the release of not only superman but quite a few other figures as well?

Typical Hot Toys to say nothing though. Just push the release date back, no reason offered.

You guys should cut this crap right now.
No one comes here to think about politics, quite the opposite.
Keep your opinions to yourselves or go somewhere else to vent off, NOT HERE!
:nono:nono

Whoa, I know it's completely off topic, but you need to calm yourself down. Maybe you should apply for moderator if that suits you.

Whoa, I know it's completely off topic, but you need to calm yourself down. Maybe you should apply for moderator if that suits you.

Sorry, but he’s right!

Not that I’m against political subjects, but we all know how it ends up. I had my opinions on this subject but refrained from posting because this is the kind of subject that generates strife, not consensus. I’m actually even surprised the moderators didn’t cut the conversation short before.

Thankfully, it didn’t have time to degenerate, as we’ve seen so many times before.

Sorry, but he?s right!

Not that I?m against political subjects, but we all know how it ends up. I had my opinions on this subject but refrained from posting because this is the kind of subject that generates strife, not consensus. I?m actually even surprised the moderators didn?t cut the conversation short before.

Thankfully, it didn?t have time to degenerate, as we?ve seen so many times before.

And I want to apologize again. I usually wouldn't bring up a topic like that here but its unusual in the sense that Trump started a trade war with China and the problems he's currently facing could conceivably impact something as trivial as timing of release of our collectible 1/6 figures, lol. The facts of the case with the Ukraine situation aren't really even in dispute--they're openly admitted by Trump himself. It's all pretty clear cut. Either one feels that it's important or it's no big deal. As I said, now it's really a matter of what happens in the opinion polls because one thing there might actually be consensus on almost anywhere is that politicians react to polls.

I did find it interesting that a number of HT releases were held up, including JL Supes, one of the Spider-Man figures, and Gamora. Given that, it didn't sound like it was a manufacturing issue, but perhaps something more related to the political climate in China.

Got an email that the Bucky I pre-ordered from Sideshow is arriving today. I don?t think Hot Toys will be offering two unmasked heads (like this Superman?s) on figs again anytime soon. I really think unmasked heads/portraits are the hardest part to make on these figs, and having to make two unmasked heads/portraits for one fig is one of the major reasons for the delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email that the Bucky I pre-ordered from Sideshow is arriving today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in the U.S.? If so, that's great news that SS is shipping these a week after the Hong Kong release.

This also brings to mind, last week bucky released in HK. This week its Killmonger. It would be awesome if Hot Toys keeps this trend going and release JL Superman next week. Not getting my Hopes up but it would a nice surprise.

See you boys and girls on December.

It should be here by that time , and probably January / February in our homes.

Good night 💤

I?m going black.

And I want to apologize again.

I did find it interesting that a number of HT releases were held up, including JL Supes, one of the Spider-Man figures, and Gamora. Given that, it didn't sound like it was a manufacturing issue, but perhaps something more related to the political climate in China.

Except, you just did it again sneakily injecting your politics in this thread again! Everything you have stated is pure conjecture. Some people...sheesh.

PD15163401142Al.jpg

Back