Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would toys wonderland have the second batch now or still first? Been thinking about picking this guy up but now they’ve increased the size of the shield it’s made my mind up. Just want to know best place to get it from with the larger shield size

Would toys wonderland have the second batch now or still first? Been thinking about picking this guy up but now they?ve increased the size of the shield it?s made my mind up. Just want to know best place to get it from with the larger shield size

Sideshow would be your best bet.

I hope mine comes with the bigger shield I think it looks better, either way I'm just glad people are finally getting theirs

Don't really care if I get the bigger or smaller shield. After two and a half year wait I just want my figure lol. Still waiting on KG Hobby to get mine in.

For comparing with other member's pics (other quality of mine [emoji18]).

92f52f19f056289bbd66c282cf480284.jpg
2f73fca8fcbe50978e330dec587e2339.jpg

Shields define bigger than mine I got at the start of January
f6443b6593b5f9bdb3aa870715fd28f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the smaller size is accurate to the real life suit. The symbol is not big like that.

You are correct. The HT BVS shield is too wide and squatty. It's like they stretched the shield horizontally. The JL ones we've seen thus far (save the latest pic) are more accurate in size and shape.

With that said, HT did the seam lines that shape the pecs wrong. They should die into the outer corners of the collar and instead it looks like they are going under and towards the center of the collar

The actual suit Henry wore does indeed have a smaller shield, but to me it's barely noticeable as being smaller than usual. However, on the figure the smaller shield stuck out like a sore thumb and looked odd. Hoping I get the larger shield on mine.

I never noticed the shield size difference until people started calling it out. I wonder if my 2nd JL Sups figure from sideshow(which is on its way) will have the bigger shield. Hopefully it doesn't as I prefer the smaller shield because the bigger shield just feels like a BvS suit repaint.

Got mine this afternoon from Toys Wonderland.
Not sure if the S logo is big or small. I honestly don't care about the size.
"Thats what she said"

So let's start measuring shields on JL Supes. Pull out those measuring tapes

Mine looks different from the rest though:
bwwpvTRh.jpg

2H4tKT6h.jpg

Did Hot Toys stop shipping in that Ugly brown box?
My box came fully wrapped in Yellow DHL tape. What ever happened to nice boxes like the Joker DX08 ?

Did Hot Toys stop shipping in that Ugly brown box?
My box came fully wrapped in Yellow DHL tape. What ever happened to nice boxes like the Joker DX08 ?
Sometimes figures won't have the brown shipper.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Is this what the flight stand pole for everyone else’s Superman looks like? Mine has a “bulge” at both ends, I don’t see how to pry open the holder enough to fit it over (yes I took the screw out). I am afraid of breaking it.

My other stands only seem to have a “bulge” at the bottom end.

7D27F7FB-9E29-4518-89B5-65F6CB6923B0.jpeg

Is this what the flight stand pole for everyone else?s Superman looks like? Mine has a ?bulge? at both ends, I don?t see how to pry open the holder enough to fit it over (yes I took the screw out). I am afraid of breaking it.

My other stands only seem to have a ?bulge? at the bottom end.

View attachment 488420

The end at the bottom of your pic screws into the base, the other is for the waist clamp to place over. Looks like you're missing the black cap that screws on top of the waist clamp like the pic below, unless you just didn't include that piece in yout pic. I don't have this figure, so I don't mean any offense when I ask, but do the instructions not tell you how to do this? I feel like they had a section in my Mos and BVS Superman instructions sheet about the base. I could be wrong. Either way, seems fairly intuitive to me :dunno

review_htmossuperman_10.jpg

Well, it seems today is the day. According to UPS tracker it's on the delivery truck in my town and both my wife and I are off today.

Back