Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks half asleep in this pic. Definitely need to turn on the light up features to wake him up. Must be in standby sleep mode :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why they don't use some red shiny pieces. He would look much better even without lights.

I thought this would be up for order by now. Will it get cancelled or a Drax kind of scenario?

Probably like Drax, or not at all. Superman didn't go up for preorder until yesterday, so there's still a chance.

I planned to get all figures and have complete JL, so if they are not making him then again no point to get Flash or Aquaman. Better to wait for their movies and origin looks. Only JL WW is pretty much definitive and Batman doesn't hurt in any form as always.

Who knows what effect all the figures for Infinity War, Deadpool 2, Solo and Antman & the Wasp are having on Hot Toys ? Plus Chinese New Year break. I wouldn't write of JL just yet. They've got a lot on their plate until summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still crossing my fingers, they'd better give us Cyborg. You can never take anything for granted with HT though. They still haven't released the BR Catwoman and that would sell a lot better than Cyborg.

Obviously he's not going to make HT a lot of money but they owe it to those of us who want to complete the league having seen the prototype they teased.

It's unlikely but I'd like to see them make Deathstroke and maybe a black suit Supes having now seen it in a deleted scene as a toyfair exclusive.

He was surprisingly the best legionnaire.
I'd actually buy a HT figure if they ever make one, tho I hope they'll wait for a better looking design for him.

He'll come out. You can't make figures for every other member of the Justice League and not make Cyborg.

Back