Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved Cyborg in the movie. I was skeptical of his inclusion as I'm not a fan of new 52 JL Cyborg and think he really belongs with the Teen Titans(as a member or as a senior leader, would love him as an teacher/mentor/leader for a live action film) BUT....he was great in the movie. I've noticed many that thought he was *****, said so before AND after the movie indicating they had already made up their mind about him and nothing would change that fact. Not all, but some.

Sounds like they cut a load of his best scenes out of the movie to. Hopefully restored for the blu-ray.

Cyborg coming soon???

Screenshot_2017-11-25-02-59-39~2.jpg

I would be more inclined to buy this guy if he comes with the gray sweats and hoodie. He had that look in some of the early New Teen Titans comics. Also, even at retail HT prices, this figure will be cheaper than trying to get a loose Super Powers Cyborg figure.

I would be more inclined to buy this guy if he comes with the gray sweats and hoodie. He had that look in some of the early New Teen Titans comics. Also, even at retail HT prices, this figure will be cheaper than trying to get a loose Super Powers Cyborg figure.

Kato Sweat Suit interest thread?

They really need to switch his lights on, looks 100% better that way.

Back