Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should they have gone with this?
f984a3e90d4fd1d7c01853ec886b3c55.png

Or this?
75681d703e7038d784d9da5388b1eae2.png

I personally like this.
fa484ba84157fce46bb12d9887439e74.png

But I like the new design too.

All of those designs look utterly ridiculous. The current design from the movie is the best IMO. I love the endo-skeleton feel of it.

Leaving out the dodgy CGI this looks much better than his look earlier in the movie. Not sure if or when we'll see Cyborg again so I'll still get the version HT showed at SDCC if they ever make it.

Yeah I'm thinking we probably won't see this Cyborg again as a JL2 isn't going to happen for a long time and if it does it will be a reboot. Maybe he will show up in another DC film if they keep the current cast for new films...but he might be a one and done

Yeah I'm thinking we probably won't see this Cyborg again as a JL2 isn't going to happen for a long time and if it does it will be a reboot. Maybe he will show up in another DC film if they keep the current cast for new films...but he might be a one and done

Yep, such a mess !! Marvel have Infinity Wars with over 30 confirmed characters all tying in. And DC can't even get the JL with 6 characters working correctly.

So disappointing.

https://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-infinity-war-characters-list/

C'mon HT..... you have all the time to announce so many Infinity War line..
Can you please at least announce Cyborg please.......

It's not about the time that they have, it's about the quality of the cinematic universe. Right now Marvel has it and DC doesn't. Cyborg is much less likely to sell than any of the characters in Infinity War. Blame WB, not HT. They rushed this hot mess to theaters.

It's not about the time that they have, it's about the quality of the cinematic universe. Right now Marvel has it and DC doesn't. Cyborg is much less likely to sell than any of the characters in Infinity War. Blame WB, not HT. They rushed this hot mess to theaters.
But... Cyborg, I need.....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

WB has a lot to answer for but HT still need to make this figure. They committed to this line and showed the entire league last summer. Many collectors only pre-ordered the others thinking we would be able to get them all.

It's not just about the quality of the movie anyway. Batman Returns is a good movie, Catwoman a very popular character and they still haven't given us that figure or Penguin. Why bother releasing the Returns Batman if they weren't going any further. They need to stop this half assed approach and be fair to collectors. I'm convinced if they'd got the Ghostbusters licence they wouldn't have released Winston.

How many more Iron Man variants can they possibly do :dunno most of them look the same anyway.

WB has a lot to answer for but HT still need to make this figure. They committed to this line and showed the entire league last summer. Many collectors only pre-ordered the others thinking we would be able to get them all.

It's not just about the quality of the movie anyway. Batman Returns is a good movie, Catwoman a very popular character and they still haven't given us that figure or Penguin. Why bother releasing the Returns Batman if they weren't going any further. They need to stop this half assed approach and be fair to collectors. I'm convinced if they'd got the Ghostbusters licence they wouldn't have released Winston.

How many more Iron Man variants can they possibly do :dunno most of them look the same anyway.
Thank you.... you spoke my mind....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They're simply doing character that most people will buy for sure.
Batman sells. Batman always sells. Because he's Batman.
Superman sells now because MoS made him popular among neckbearded edgelords.
Wonder Woman sells because she's a semi-good looking female in a sexy outfit. And because her movie was a succes for some reason...

Then they shouldn't tease characters they have no intention of making. Prime 1 won't make much money from their Cyborg statue but they'll still release all the JL characters not just the biggest sellers.

Part of holding the JL licence should be a promise to release all 6 main characters.

I'm beginning to think if we don't see this up for PO during March(the blu ray release) it isn't going to happen-we will see

Then they shouldn't tease characters they have no intention of making.
It's part of the marketing tech tho.
Tease more characters = more people will buy at least one figure just in hope that there will be more.

It's as shady as "prototype shown, final product will most likely look worse... but please, preorder anyway". :dunno

I get the complaints but they're simply not going to put the time, effort, and resources into a figure that they don't have faith will sell. Regardless of them creating a prototype. I'm as frustrated as anyone when they don't complete a line but I understand their reasoning.

It doesn't stop Prime 1 putting resources into statues they know won't sell in big numbers..but they made a commitment to that line and honour it. They listen to feedback, tweak and improve their product right until production also. Another thing HT could learn from. I understand any business is there to make money but there is sense in not alienating your customer base to. They'll be raking in enough money on Batman and Ironman repaints to spend on this or the Romero Joker for example.

If a bunch of people cancel all their JL pre-orders because they can't complete the line they'll lose more money than they would making the figure.

Apologies, I'm not trying to argue with anyone here. :lol Just a little miffed with HT continually teasing things they don't release. 66 Batmobile, Hover DeLorean, Romero Joker...I'm sure there is a lot of stuff on the Marvel side to. Hopefully this gets made.

It’d be a bummer indeed if HT didn’t release this. Wouldn’t militate against me still at least getting the others though.

Back