Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the trailer his legs look better proportioned and not as skinny as the figure. Really impressed with the sculpt though, will be picking this up for sure.

I think the design (and figure) look great.
In the comics he often looks like a guy wearing a costume but here you can clearly see there's not much of the man left.
We saw in BVS that he was created buy a mother box and I like the alien quality of the design.
He shall be mine!

Day one preorder for me, Love cyborg's look and after the trailer I hope they give him the string wire hand that he uses to take over the night crawler from alfred

Day one preorder for me, Love cyborg's look and after the trailer I hope they give him the string wire hand that he uses to take over the night crawler from alfred

I'm with you there – I love both Flash and Aquaman, but Cyborg is the one i'll preorder first. Also agree with his hand that he uses to hack into electronic things, and hope the shield is removeable.

4cc56a2be227a0e3065e7b2ed9f00687.jpg

0ed9b854ceb003cb8a30dff7401d2627.jpg

Hideous.

HT better release his peg warming ass last.

He's gonna be included for free in future Spooktacular orders.

Haha. I never liked Cyborg so I'd pass on this. Wonder Woman I'd pass only cuz I already have BVS WW on order.

Iron Man was a pretty bland, unliked character before his movie too*– Robots and robotic looking characters are insanely popular in Asia, so I expect Cyborg to be a huge seller to be hones... and if not, then good news because I should be able to pick him up on the cheap.

Iron Man was a pretty bland, unliked character before his movie too*– Robots and robotic looking characters are insanely popular in Asia, so I expect Cyborg to be a huge seller to be hones... and if not, then good news because I should be able to pick him up on the cheap.

Going by this thread it seems there are only about three of us that really like this figure. :lol
I love all the detail on his torso. The sculpt is great to, spot on likeness. As I thought looks way better lit up so I hope they don't fade quickly or batteries will cost a fortune.

It's a great sculpt that seems faithful to the source. It's just the source is more faithful to a Michael Bay Megatron than it is to the underlying source. I'm getting this guy, but when it comes down to it, take the head off of every other Justice League figure shown, and it's still recognizable as that character. Take the head off Cyborg and it could be any robot. It's just not a very original or inspired design.

Back