Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit the skinny legs aren't great but I like the rest of his look and the LED features.

20181480_130269517574928_8112435688697233408_n.jpg

Yeesh... that is just not a good looking design. And hard to get behind a character w/o a wiener. I just feel bad for him.

Dissapointing. I was one of the few who would've bought Cyborg. I'll either wait for the inevitable second version of him or just pass entirely. That tiny lower body and the design in general isn't good.

I think it will look better with the regular arms.
The two arms that it has on there makes it just look like a mess.

The design is actually pretty cool. I think they went with the more intricate cybernetic parts than clunky armor so he wouldn't look like an Ironman ripoff.

The design is actually pretty cool. I think they went with the more intricate cybernetic parts than clunky armor so he wouldn't look like an Ironman ripoff.

Totally agree – I think he looks superb... if he had looked like a man in a suit he would have been acused of just looking like dozens of similar character... Robocop, Iron Man etc.
I think his look has a nice touch of the alien tech that created him – there's a slight organic feel to the metal in the group shot image too.

I think he looks really good in those videos from SDCC that were posted last night. Love the light up features, wonder if there will be a way to power them without using those cell batteries.

To be honest I think they've pulled him off really well, I was expecting it to be bad but it's actually one of the better ones!

Wow so no robocop either?

Hush your mouth

It always amazes me how with the wealth of previous design choices some movies press forward with horrid stuff like this. Still, sometimes things look better on screen, but this one's a hard sell.

Back