Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still wouldn't called Batman v Superman good.... I can re-edit the movie with all given footage and make a movie that makes more sense that what Zack Snyder did.

Sounds like you missed your calling as a director then, presuming that isn't already your occupation. I thought BvS UE was really good myself, so I imagine I'd love your version.

Does anyone think that the cape will be posable?
Unfortunately, no. Alot of us think that this figure may get some sort of overhaul because of all the issues taken with the fact it's a repaint etc.. as much as I really, really want hot toys to take this year of production to fix sculpts and make him a more "movie accurate" Superman, I'm certain this is what we're getting. I don't know what all goes into wiring a cape, but the figure would def bump up in quality if they added that feature. I'm still very excited to get him, I just know he should have been better.. I'll just have to hope the next version is different. For now, I'm going to focus on the IW releases. I can't wait to see what comes out in that set. Going to be an amazing few months!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, no. Alot of us think that this figure may get some sort of overhaul because of all the issues taken with the fact it's a repaint etc.. as much as I really, really want hot toys to take this year of production to fix sculpts and make him a more "movie accurate" Superman, I'm certain this is what we're getting. I don't know what all goes into wiring a cape, but the figure would def bump up in quality if they added that feature. I'm still very excited to get him, I just know he should have been better.. I'll just have to hope the next version is different. For now, I'm going to focus on the IW releases. I can't wait to see what comes out in that set. Going to be an amazing few months!

Ooops just realized this was the Batman thread. The cut off headlines on the app strikes again

Ooops just realized this was the Batman thread. The cut off headlines on the app strikes again

Exactly is there any way to fix that ? Really annoys me that you can't see the thread name on the notifications list.

A lot of not so important info before the thread title. Wierd ??

I just noticed the Deluxe version doesn't include the normal base... wtf HT. Why would I want to pay extra for a base that doesn't match the rest of the team?? the normal base should be included in the Deluxe.

I just noticed the Deluxe version doesn't include the normal base... wtf HT. Why would I want to pay extra for a base that doesn't match the rest of the team?? the normal base should be included in the Deluxe.

HT probably thinks that you should buy the two figures to get both bases. And don't forget to get Tactical Suit version too. You don't want him to have that alien rifle wile wearing the wrong suit, do you?!

The standard base is quite bland so I'll be glad to get something different with the deluxe...only wish it was a gargoyle instead.

Finally got around to seeing Justice League last night and... well, the less said about the movie the better. :lol

However, I didn’t think the cowl looked all that bad in the movie but, to me, it looks terrible on the figure.

Finally got around to seeing Justice League last night and... well, the less said about the movie the better. :lol

However, I didn’t think the cowl looked all that bad in the movie but, to me, it looks terrible on the figure.

Because figure doesn't look like a movie version at all.

I think Hot Toys will fix all of the problems just as they did w/ BvS Batman ( the cowl will be movie accurate) . Most will be happy with it, can't please everyone.

It's weird cause I think it's entirely accurate from the screen shots. It just looks much better I'm motion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24862579_10215074628322644_6498750741532292188_n.jpg

A few things look off with it to me but it is just a prototype. I plan to display the unmasked head on this figure anyway so it doesn't much matter to me. :lol

On a different note I wonder why the live action cowl's never use the protective eye lenses he wears in the comics. They add to the intimidation factor, make him less easily identifiable and offer protection against corrosive materials he could be attacked with etc.

Probably has to do with the emotive factor. In the comics, his brows and eye shape can change. That's not so easy for an on screen look. But it looked cool on Armored Batman. Also actors like to have their face shown.

Probably has to do with the emotive factor. In the comics, his brows and eye shape can change. That's not so easy for an on screen look. But it looked cool on Armored Batman. Also actors like to have their face shown.

Good point, I hadn't really considered that. :lol

I agree. Although it's a pretty cool figure, it's not entirely screen accurate. Same thing with Superman.. but this is just the prototype, so let's keep our fingers crossed on a fix. That said, I've got Supes and both Batman figures preordered. I couldn't pass them up! I'm still on the fence on getting JL Wonder Woman. To me, it is the best version, but I have at least 3 Infinity War figures to preorder and I just got both Homecoming spideys and vol 2 SL. So, I'm kind of hurting. I may have to wait for the next film, unless the reviews are incredible.

Unfortunately, judging by the prototypes everything about this figure is inaccurate. Looks nothing like Ben Affleck and that cowl is totally wrong

Back