Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'ed deluxe version on KG. Unmasked sculpt is a must and with a tweaked body it will be a nice addition to any Batman collection.

So I guess Ben has truly hung it up as Bats :(

He’d rather be drunk instead :horror

Man nobody ever wants to stay Batman for long

Keaton- two films

Kilmer- One

Clooney-One

Affleck-two and two scenes from SS

You know I have to give Bale credit, never my favorite Bats but at least he went three films :lecture

Is it really that difficult to franchise a Batman in films: :slap. don’t get it, nobody wants to go more than three

Man nobody ever wants to stay Batman for long

Keaton- two films

Kilmer- One

Clooney-One

Affleck-two and two scenes from SS

You know I have to give Bale credit, never my favorite Bats but at least he went three films :lecture

Is it really that difficult to franchise a Batman in films: :slap. don’t get it, nobody wants to go more than three

Ben will be the first to surpass three. He'll return for the Flashpoint movie. I have to give Lewis Wilson and Adam West credit for playing Batman for many years.

Ben will be the first to surpass three. He'll return for the Flashpoint movie. I have to give Lewis Wilson and Adam West credit for playing Batman for many years.

Yeah I really got to give West and the Serial actor props for playing Bats for so long. Especially West for doing both tv and a movie :clap

Why do you think Ben will surpass three? He already bailed on the Reeves project.

It might be just the character is hard to commit too. I remember in an interview Keaton said he found it difficult to replay the same character again.

This again? Really? I'm sure you got it from some reliable source, right?

Umm look up Ben Affleck under news..it’s official Ben left Bats in the dust, checking himself into rehab for his alcohol addiction

John Hamm as a possible replacement

Umm look up Ben Affleck under news..it’s official Ben left Bats in the dust, checking himself into rehab for his alcohol addiction

John Hamm as a possible replacement

Rehab yes, but no word about ending his role as a Bat. It’s not like he is in prison now. He done rehab before several times. So stop spreading those boring fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he signed on for Flashpoint. Still don't think it's a great idea as a stand alone Flash movie, but it may be an ok way to switch up the bat actors. As much as I absolutely LOVE Affleck, id rather have someone in the cowl who wants to play the Bat... Maybe they'll stick around in the Flashpoint world a little and JDM will play him for a movie or 2 before we get Reeves solo flick. I wonder if Gyllenhaal is still being thrown around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he signed on for Flashpoint. Still don't think it's a great idea as a stand alone Flash movie, but it may be an ok way to switch up the bat actors. As much as I absolutely LOVE Affleck, id rather have someone in the cowl who wants to play the Bat... Maybe they'll stick around in the Flashpoint world a little and JDM will play him for a movie or 2 before we get Reeves solo flick. I wonder if Gyllenhaal is still being thrown around.

I Still don't get how people LOVE batfleck based on two movies, yeah Keaton also only did two movies, but Affleck has completely two different personalities, he's raw, angry, driven batman at Bvs, and sweet, soft, trying-really-hard to be funny bats.
Yes, I really like him in Bvs, and I would say this portrait of Batman I like the most with reservations, but statement as I love Affleck just seems uncomprehending to me.
* obviously everyone is free to say they love whatever they like and it's matter of personal opinion.

I Still don't get how people LOVE batfleck based on two movies, yeah Keaton also only did two movies, but Affleck has completely two different personalities, he's raw, angry, driven batman at Bvs, and sweet, soft, trying-really-hard to be funny bats.
Yes, I really like him in Bvs, and I would say this portrait of Batman I like the most with reservations, but statement as I love Affleck just seems uncomprehending to me.
* obviously everyone is free to say they love whatever they like and it's matter of personal opinion.
Because I LOVE Batfleck. Who cares what my reasoning is. Plus, you answered your question and contradicted yourself in your statement. Why do most people love blue? Because they do! We are here to enjoy the things we love, not criticize or shame them. Don't you dare try to make me feel bad for liking something or expressing my opinion . Shame on you

Because I LOVE Batfleck. Who cares what my reasoning is. Plus, you answered your question and contradicted yourself in your statement. Why do most people love blue? Because they do! We are here to enjoy the things we love, not criticize or shame them. Don't you dare try to make me feel bad for liking something or expressing my opinion . Shame on you

I Clearly said everyone is entitled to their opinions haven't I?
What I said had no intention to demean or degrade your personal choice, but I PERSONALLY, don't think we have seen enough of Batfleck to make a ckear judgement , you're entitled to disagree man, this is what the forum is here for, expressing each other's opinions and in no way I meant to stop on your toe.

If Affleck does leave I hope they get someone who really wants the part for long haul. The Reeves trilogy, future JL movies and maybe the odd cameo in other DC movies.

Back