Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JL Batman with "accessory".

21414989_10154855452637344_4197801278286089046_o.jpg

I don't know why HT would release this Batmobile and not the regular. The JL one is more unwieldy with all those extra weapons

They probably won't release this one either. Just tease it to get us to buy the JL Batman.

The cowl looks kinda odd on the figure but better on screen, at least judging from the trailers anyway.

Nah, the new cowl is ugly. It has a wired tear drop shape because of the skinny neck. They definetly should have kept the same cowl from BVS.

I hope they fix that in future movies. I can't take another batman trilogy with a bad cowl

They probably won't release this one either. Just tease it to get us to buy the JL Batman.
Yeah, just like they teased the 1966 Batmobile, just to sucker people into buying the 1966 Batman/Robin figures. I'm not holding my breath for this Batmobile. Once bitten twice shy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't care if it comes out. I will just pose him next to my tumbler. It doesn't bother me unlike some of you OCD nerds. As long as it looks good. Besides I got my tumbler on secondary market for alot of $$ and I will be damned if I don't get my money's worth.

Well unless they state it's for sale I just assume it's for display purposes or made just for themselves. Really looking forward to the JL version of Batman now too!

Supes I'd actually expect Q2 2018, since it's going to likely be the exact same body as BvS with just a brand new sculpt and a few minor tweaks to otherwise the same suit as BvS. BvS Supes as an entirely different figure from MoS, went up for PO in December of 2015 and arrived in Q2 2016.

Maaaaybe even Q2 for WW (more likely not though) as I think it will essentially be the same as the BvS version, just a brand new sculpt as well and perhaps some minor tweaks to the suit.

The rest I'd say Q3 2018 at the earliest.

Back