Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's never gonna be as perfect as the BvS suit but it has grown on me somewhat. With an unmasked sculpt that will look great alongside the rest of the league.

Only thing I like about the new justice league suit is the gauntlets on his arms having more gold. I wish they had kept the bvs/ as suit

I think the light gray bat symbol was something done for that particular poster. Not sure why it happened. Doesn't appear that way in any of the footage we've seen.
Yeah, I was wondering if that suit was gonna pop up for any reason at all but I guess it was just a weird choice to put on the poster. :lol
Only thing I like about the new justice league suit is the gauntlets on his arms having more gold. I wish they had kept the bvs/ as suit
I like his cowl (minus the ears) and the way it looks around the neck, but other than that I think the BvS suit is the standard.

Yeah, I was wondering if that suit was gonna pop up for any reason at all but I guess it was just a weird choice to put on the poster. :lol
I like his cowl (minus the ears) and the way it looks around the neck, but other than that I think the BvS suit is the standard.

I think you're in the minority about the cowl around the neck.

Still he looks generally more like a Batman mix between iconic older versions and this newer take. I'll be happy to get him as my first Batman for the Justice League Trinity.

JL Wonder Woman is looking great, and Superman best ever IMO. That lighter "bling blue" suit rocks.

Gonna look awesome !!

I think you're in the minority about the cowl around the neck.

Still he looks generally more like a Batman mix between iconic older versions and this newer take. I'll be happy to get him as my first Batman for the Justice League Trinity.

JL Wonder Woman is looking great, and Superman best ever IMO. That lighter "bling blue" suit rocks.

Gonna look awesome !!
Agreed, is the SS version of Batman not still available? That seems like it could be the one to get. Looks like it has a little extra bulk! Excited to see their Aquaman figure when they get around to him, too!

Agreed, is the SS version of Batman not still available?

Oh, it's available...

...on the fair and equitable secondary market!

MWA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

In all seriousness, $300-ish for one of these isn't too bad considering we may not be getting a similar suit for a while. Though I doubt the design's popularity is lost on Hot Toys. Would be good business to put out a 2.0 or a 1/4 in the future.

Oh, it's available...

...on the fair and equitable secondary market!

MWA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

In all seriousness, $300-ish for one of these isn't too bad considering we may not be getting a similar suit for a while. Though I doubt the design's popularity is lost on Hot Toys. Would be good business to put out a 2.0 or a 1/4 in the future.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl that's definitely not bad at all!

It's never gonna be as perfect as the BvS suit but it has grown on me somewhat. With an unmasked sculpt that will look great alongside the rest of the league.

as long as they go with this one

22135752_1450380951677952_7691681645992949798_o.jpg

:lol

Here's my video of the Hot Toys Justice League Batman and Batmobile from STGCC. These looked badass!

Awesome video Sisko ! I think what I like most about the JL Batman is that it doesn't look so Batfleck. I don't necessarily need one specific actors version of Batman.(Unlike perhaps a lot of other people) I'm actually happier with a "generic" Batman. Which this iteration does IMO. The head doesn't look specifically like Affleck.

Looking forward to getting this guy.

Cute pic. Looks like Gal is laughing at Cyborg doing the Robot Dance.
Affleck is batman mode...doesnt find it amusing. :lol

It must feel a bit crazy sometimes for these world famous actors getting paid huge money to dress up in super hero costumes. I know it's their job etc, but this type of picture just paints that image to me.

im okay with the new suit but the ears on the cowl look kinda wierd. i hope that when we get a solo batman film they go back to the bvs suit which was a beast. i still might get this one though.

im okay with the new suit but the ears on the cowl look kinda wierd. i hope that when we get a solo batman film they go back to the bvs suit which was a beast. i still might get this one though.

WB didnt credit the original cowl maker so that soured that relationship as well as making sure WB doesnt get the awesome cowl with neck rotation feature!

WB didnt credit the original cowl maker so that soured that relationship as well as making sure WB doesnt get the awesome cowl with neck rotation feature!

Bummer, they could have at least twitched the ears a bit, thet seem too far back.

Back