Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes I'd actually expect Q2 2018, since it's going to likely be the exact same body as BvS with just a brand new sculpt and a few minor tweaks to otherwise the same suit as BvS. BvS Supes as an entirely different figure from MoS, went up for PO in December of 2015 and arrived in Q2 2016.

Maaaaybe even Q2 for WW (more likely not though) as I think it will essentially be the same as the BvS version, just a brand new sculpt as well and perhaps some minor tweaks to the suit.

The rest I'd say Q3 2018 at the earliest.

Presumably the JL WW wouldn't be released before all the solo WW figures have been pushed out first? Seeing the way they are milking SS for multiple Harley Quinn figures I could easily see HT doing two more WW solo figures. Regular armour with cloak and a Diana Prince version.

Supes and Bats are just new versions of what we have. Ideally I'd like Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash released before them but you're right they'll probably be last and Q3 or Q4 next year. At least it gives us time to save. :lol

Presumably the JL WW wouldn't be released before all the solo WW figures have been pushed out first? Seeing the way they are milking SS for multiple Harley Quinn figures I could easily see HT doing two more WW solo figures. Regular armour with cloak and a Diana Prince version.

Supes and Bats are just new versions of what we have. Ideally I'd like Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash released before them but you're right they'll probably be last and Q3 or Q4 next year. At least it gives us time to save. :lol

The difference between potential Wonder Woman figures and all the Harley figures is that the Harley figures are all really different from one another, but beside the training version, all the Wonder Woman figures are almost identical except for a few different accessories. I doubt they will have multiple versions of essitially the same Wonder Woman up at the same time.

I could be wrong though, was BvS Batman and SS Batman both available at the same time?

BvS Batman was long sold out before SS Batman went up for PO. BvS Batman went up for PO in Q4 2015 and released in I think the latter end of Q3 or in Q4 2016. Not sure when SS went up for PO, but it just released a month or two ago in HK.

The two almost identical Batman figures were released just over a year apart. I could see WW solo movie version coming out next summer and the JL version at the end of 2018 or early 2019.

BvS Batman was long sold out before SS Batman went up for PO. BvS Batman went up for PO in Q4 2015 and released in I think the latter end of Q3 or in Q4 2016. Not sure when SS went up for PO, but it just released a month or two ago in HK.

well see, there you go. Makes perfect sense though and is a likely template for how the various Wonder Woman figures could role out.

well see, there you go. Makes perfect sense though and is a likely template for how the various Wonder Woman figures could role out.

That's true.

I recall they showcased SS Batman at 2016 SDCC I think it was, so it was showcased while BvS Batman was still in production. However, it took awhile for it to go up for PO, so I want to say Q4 of 2016? Maybe even Q1 2017. BvS Batman as I mentioned was long sold out.

However, I consider the SS Batman as sort of their second run of BvS Batman for those who missed out on him since he sold out quick, as opposed to making an actual second run of BvS Batman they way they did with ANH Han Solo, Chewie, Vader and Obi-Wan.

I don't really think anyone is going to "miss out" on BvS WW though. It seems like there's ample time and enough opportunity to snare her if one wants her.

HT, give us Bruce Wayne sculpt.

22140834_1610989462285384_950084720328659685_n.jpg

Do we know if he is like that in the film ? Or is that a shot between takes ??

Interesting mega lumbar support in the chair. :)

Gal is so hot !

:) OK I mistook Alfred to be a camera man or someone in the background :)

Then yes, HT definitely need to do a head sculpt non cowl version !

Do you mean in terms of color?

Yes mainly the colour. A bit hard to say if it also physically sticks out as much as the BvS version. However I assume they didn't change the costume that much. So I guess looking at it at more of an angle the Bat logo should stick out. (like at the bottom V bit of the logo).

Could be just the light, but the colour seems to be a bit too light for me in all the pictures I've seen. I know it's obvious who he is, but for me his logo is normally pretty prominant.

Yes mainly the colour. A bit hard to say if it also physically sticks out as much as the BvS version. However I assume they didn't change the costume that much. So I guess looking at it at more of an angle the Bat logo should stick out. (like at the bottom V bit of the logo).

Could be just the light, but the colour seems to be a bit too light for me in all the pictures I've seen. I know it's obvious who he is, but for me his logo is normally pretty prominant.

Yeah, hard to say whether or not it's the figure or the picture. What suit is this?
2pga7zfhk7ny.jpg
Looks similar but the colors seem inverted.

That looks like JL Batman all over. Small plates on the abs (which I'm not 100% sold on). But totally different colour for the Bat symbol. Perhaps they changed it.

I guess it's no big deal for HT to change the colour. Although that's a bit too much prominence for me !!

I think the light gray bat symbol was something done for that particular poster. Not sure why it happened. Doesn't appear that way in any of the footage we've seen.

Back