Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys for real?

The guy's picture tells you a lot about the figure, who cares if he posed it correctly?
As far as I can tell there are less than 10 people who are able to properly pose these figures around here and they are more tolerant than you.
You guys need real problems!

This is a major first world problem!

All hands on deck! Man the guns! All soldiers to battle stations! This is war. We have the go-ahead from the President - we must fight this now! Badly posed action figures will be a thing of the past. We'll show 'um.

Forth Eorlingas!

This is a major first world problem!

All I would add is, if people are not happy with the posing then either don't watch the video, or go and start your own YouTube channel and show everyone how to do it better.

Anyway back to the figure....I'm just so glad he turned out so good.

b5d7c6b53b5ec5fb575cb380f09f836b.jpg

U mean like this?
What?s the problems? [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you spend so much on figures & have them like that? Or how can their eyes not see it?!!!
On another note my justice league batman just arrived today in Scotland. Pretty quick.
Can?t rush any photos tho, not after what I just said!

The cape just looks bad. No amount of futzing will avert the need for a custom I don't think.

442becd2c4a78dd75539793da306b6d1.jpg

1st impressions, had him a hour & a half & he?s a solid figure.
Wasn?t 100% on this as I hate the film but decided to take a bet on it-If I didn?t like it I?d sell it on.
But il keep it.
The photos most people have put up are definitely rushed to put up, he?s pretty easy to futz.
Good poseability
His biggest problem as always is the cape, he needs a custom more so than most.
Colouring is great, really great colour off the suit & the material is more rubbery than normal batmen. Gives it a nice shine in light & highlights features off the extra armour.
Looking forward to futzing with him over the wkend

How does the symbol look in-hand? From the photos it feels like it’s getting lost in the color of the suit, like it’s not standing out very much.

How does the symbol look in-hand? From the photos it feels like it?s getting lost in the color of the suit, like it?s not standing out very much.

It definitely doesn?t pop as much as my suicide squad batman-bearing in mind I bought four suicide squad batmen just too find the lightest grey-some were darker than my bvs batman.
It?s not as embossed on top of the suit as much tho & I think that?s why it doesn?t stick out as much.
What I?m
Most liking about the suit is it has a look of he?s in the rain-it?s got a wet sheen to it that really makes it stand out.
Il take more photos over the wkend

Nice Creasy. Do you reckon you could take a shot of JL Bats with one of your custom capes ? Would be interested to see if that looks any good or not.

Cheers [emoji106] Il maybe try tomorrow but once you get an unreal toys cape on like you like it Hard to
Get it back!
iv already looked into gettin a custom cape made for this

Cheers [emoji106] Il maybe try tomorrow but once you get an unreal toys cape on like you like it Hard to
Get it back!
iv already looked into gettin a custom cape made for this

Yeah I have one for my BVS and love it. However am hoping I don't need to for this guy. Maybe I shouldn't have asked :lol

Yeah I have one for my BVS and love it. However am hoping I don't need to for this guy. Maybe I shouldn't have asked :lol

I honestly had buyers remorse after I bought him, I thought I might have made a mistake,
Cos I hate the film. But after getting him today iv completely turned around on that-he looks great.
And it?s a poignant reminder of what we could have had with affleck as batman and snyders vision.
I thought I?d look at & it would remind me of that awful film-but it?s actually the opposite.
Remove the justice league film from your view of him and he?s amazing.
Really happy with it.

I honestly had buyers remorse after I bought him, I thought I might have made a mistake,
Cos I hate the film. But after getting him today iv completely turned around on that-he looks great.
And it?s a poignant reminder of what we could have had with affleck as batman and snyders vision.
I thought I?d look at & it would remind me of that awful film-but it?s actually the opposite.
Remove the justice league film from your view of him and he?s amazing.
Really happy with it.

Sounds just like my thought process. Even though I don't have mine yet, just the pictures and the 1 review I've seen has me feeling positive about the figure. Yes movie has been removed from my memory.

Release the Snyder Cut and I can die happily. :lol

I think the capes on the Tac suit and this version are great out of the box.
I won't be getting custom capes for these guys.

Back