Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else will use deluxe base for Tactical Suit Bats along with parademon's rifle? :) HT separating those things ... sneaky tactic.

That's what I was going to do before having to sell the tactical suit figure.

Again, this figure leaves me wondering why on earth Hot Toys can't make a half decent cape. Looks the same material as the tactical suit cape.

Il be selling my Parademon rifle
When I get the figure next wk if anyone?s interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have the Bvs version too but have been waiting for this one over the tactical version which looks good too. This will be my only JL piece.

Just like the avengers 1 cap, I actually think the HT figure looks better than the onscreen suit..can't wait to receive this guy!

Damn, this does look good. Guess it's better to be kept waiting a couple of years and end up with a really impressive piece instead of getting a quickly cobbled together, lacklustre effort like Endgame Cap.

The shoulders' muscle defination looks soft again! They can do abs and pecs muscle defination but they can't do the shoulders one. Was hoping they'll fix it in this release but it's same thing as the BvS one. :slap

I think this is going to be a must-have for lots of Batfleck fans, so I'm happy for those that are finally getting it. The younger looking head Bruce Wayne head sculpt looks really nice and the parademon blaster is cool.

I purchased that Eleven Batfleck head sculpt on eBay about a year ago now, and I'm very happy with it. It's a great likeness and matches Ben's age in the film. I have JL Tac Suit Bats and I love the cowl and armor on that one. I'm not a completionist for Batfleck figures, as I lack the regular Armored BvS, Chrome Armored BvS, Knightmare, Suicide Squad, and this figure. (I have standard BvS Batman, Battle Damaged Armored BvS, and JL Tactical Suit.)

If one day I can get my hands on a parademon blaster as a separate accessory at a reasonable price, I might go for that. As mentioned I already have the Eleven Bruce Wayne head sculpt and I'm very pleased with it. But I'm not loving the cowl for this suit. So this one is a pass for me.

But again: glad that it's finally releasing and it seems those that have been waiting for it are stoked, and I'm happy for them!

I think this is going to be a must-have for lots of Batfleck fans, so I'm happy for those that are finally getting it. The younger looking Bruce Wayne head sculpt looks really nice and the parademon blaster is cool.

I purchased the excellent Eleven Batfleck head sculpt on eBay about a year ago now, and I'm very happy with it. It's a great likeness and matches Ben's age in the film. I have JL Tac Suit Bats and I love the cowl and armor on that one. I'm not a completionist for Batfleck figures, as I lack the regular Armored BvS, Chrome Armored BvS, Knightmare, Suicide Squad, and this figure. (I have standard BvS Batman, Battle Damaged Armored BvS, and JL Tactical Suit.)

If one day I can get my hands on a parademon blaster as a separate accessory at a reasonable price, I might go for that. As mentioned I already have the Eleven Bruce Wayne head sculpt and I'm very pleased with it. But I'm not loving the cowl for this suit. So this one is a pass for me.

But again: glad that it's finally releasing and it seems those that have been waiting for it are stoked, and I'm happy for them!

I'm in. Liking the way it turned out. Portrait looks fine. It's interesting that the body doesn't seem as bulky as the BvS version. ..more streamlined. That's not bad, just different. And how many bolts of that cape fabric did HT buy anyway...lol. We've seen it on three different figures now. It looks okay, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

It is a cool thing that HT didn't short change these JL figures considering the circumstances of the movie and the long delay. They all look really good. More's the pity that we'll never see a Cyborg to finish the set.

Look forward to seeing this sometime next year. Heck, still waiting on Aquaman to ship and it's been out how long? Looking forward to more reviews and photos while I wait. ..

Looks alright but I think I?m good with just the one Affleck Batman from BvS. I wouldn?t mind having the sculpt from this, but I agree it does look a bit on the young side.

While I've been checking out the latest photos and the one (!) video review of this new figure, I had to pull the Tactical Suit down for another look:

TACTICAL BATMAN-020sm.jpg

Even compared to this, there is a real sleekness to the JL outfit that helps it stand out The more I look at the new shots, the more I like it. It's not "better than"any of the others, it's just another cool entry in the Snyderverse take on the Batman.

Dang. Did the WB suits screw themselves or what? Gonna miss Zack's unique visual eye on DC characters.

Can't wait to see more shots of this JL version.

This turned out really nice. I concur with others though that the unmasked sculpt looks a tad on the young side though.

Glad this is finally out for those who have been waiting. I have BvS Bats, KM Bats, and Armored Bats, so I think that?s enough Batflecks for me. That?s already by far the most Batmen I have from one actor; I only have one representation of the others.

Back