Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed the symbol on his chest not liking the symbol seems like painted in vs an added decal type piece like the Bvs one?

The emblem is definitely not as raised as a separate piece on top like the bvs version suit , its more like they have painted round a raised outline already in the costume design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all of you that are hating it here it is down by Jaxon Xu with his prototype custom JL Cape with a few mods not sure what mods were done I assume leg thickness, waist, ankle extenders and biceps and maybe shoulders. But damn this sucker is HOT!!!
FD619E0B-15B7-4BCB-8F95-229746F879BA.jpeg

For all of you that are hating it here it is down by Jaxon Xu with his prototype custom JL Cape with a few mods not sure what mods were done I assume leg thickness, waist, ankle extenders and biceps and maybe shoulders. But damn this sucker is HOT!!!
View attachment 465365

I think thats just ankle extensions and a custom cape.
Looks perfect tho

I think thats just ankle extensions and a custom cape.
Looks perfect tho

Yes ankle extensions are a must for Tactical Bats due to the fat quadriceps (looks out of proportion). So if you have this guy standing next to him from a pure height standpoint he'll also need them. Shouldn't hurt too much with the proportions on this guy.

Yes ankle extensions are a must for Tactical Bats due to the fat quadriceps (looks out of proportion). So if you have this guy standing next to him from a pure height standpoint he'll also need them. Shouldn't hurt too much with the proportions on this guy.

Ordered myself some last night [emoji106]

View attachment 465365

This is a great photo. Might be tempted to get a cape and some extenders, I'll see how I feel when I get him in, probably 5 weeks form now but hopefully KG will be a bit quicker than that.

oh and just to add the fins on his gauntlets are lethal ,not sure if there metal but christ are they sharp :horror:lol

I think for a lot of folks that missed BvS standard Batman and don't want to pay the higher price for a sold out figure, this JL Batman is a good way to go.

I purchased this Eleven head sculpt sometime back and I was amazed at how accurate it is. Honestly I think it is spot on to BvS. It looks great on both the BvS Batman and JL Tac Bats. I wonder how the younger looking sculpt for this JL figure will compare.

IMG_3040.JPG

The following video does a totally misleading comparison. Maybe that is a knockoff from somewhere else, but it is not the Eleven 2.0 which you can see my picture of above. See at 1:11:

And for reference sake, here is another look at the Ben Affleck head sculpt that comes with the standard JL Batman. See at 1:53:

Back