Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I see and didn't realize before is that the Bat emblem looks heat-transferred instead of raised. Anyone else see that? Doesn't seem to match the solicits:

https://www.sideshow.com/storage/pr...an-deluxe_dc-comics_gallery_5c4d0871ef67b.jpg

Gotta ask where do you guys come from that use "Solicitation" all the time ? Is that used in certain parts of the States more than others ? Or are guys using Lawyer talk or something ?

In Australia or Europe we would never use that word.

for me looks ok but there is something I don't like, maybe the complete color or the texture, I don't know.

btw, taking out this batman, which batman do you consider is the best? (talking about the figure)

suicide squad? or practically all are the same? because I'm looking for one but I'm not sure (I already have the battle armored and tactical)

for me looks ok but there is something I don't like, maybe the complete color or the texture, I don't know.

btw, taking out this batman, which batman do you consider is the best? (talking about the figure)

suicide squad? or practically all are the same? because I'm looking for one but I'm not sure (I already have the battle armored and tactical)

Sideshow classic Batman.. and I have the others so it?s a thought out opinion.

I have seen a lot of people are getting the figure and posting pics on Facebook yet failing to put the cape on correctly over the cowl - everyone is tucking it underneath. I honestly feel that lots of people simply buy these brand new figures because they are just that - brand new - but don't actually care about any of the detail in the figure because they probably aren't really a fan of the character - they are simply addicted to buying figures.

The problem is they pull it out spread the arms the legs like a Mego doll posing then take a generic pic I mean look at Alex Brooks who took phenomenal photos in several poses. Everyone ignores that like they had a Lobotomy lol. They just look at it like a stick figure and don’t futz it adjust stuff and automatically assume it is Sheaaat. I think some of these guy do it on purpose just to bash the figure lol.
I have seen a lot of people are getting the figure and posting pics on Facebook yet failing to put the cape on correctly over the cowl - everyone is tucking it underneath. I honestly feel that lots of people simply buy these brand new figures because they are just that - brand new - but don't actually care about any of the detail in the figure because they probably aren't really a fan of the character - they are simply addicted to buying figures.

To be fair most or all Hot Toys look like crap when they have their limbs splayed or put in a dead ass "this is a toy" pose. SS and BvS Batman looked extremely crap out of the box to me in terms of him definitely needing to be posed well. His arms only looked good when they were tilted biceps towards his chest and squeezed to his ribs to give the impression of bigger bulk, his abs need to be crunched back a little bit to get him some belly tilt and head pushed forward to give some curvature and menace. The cape definitely needed playing with.

Point being, why do people take just straight out the box photos, all figures nearly look awful, go stand in front of a mirror with your arms and legs splayed like a male toilet symbol... yes, now you look awful because you don't look natural.

To be fair most or all Hot Toys look like crap when they have their limbs splayed or put in a dead ass "this is a toy" pose. SS and BvS Batman looked extremely crap out of the box to me in terms of him definitely needing to be posed well. His arms only looked good when they were tilted biceps towards his chest and squeezed to his ribs to give the impression of bigger bulk, his abs need to be crunched back a little bit to get him some belly tilt and head pushed forward to give some curvature and menace. The cape definitely needed playing with.

Point being, why do people take just straight out the box photos, all figures nearly look awful, go stand in front of a mirror with your arms and legs splayed like a male toilet symbol... yes, now you look awful because you don't look natural.

That's something what causing me physical pain. Yet i had to learn to live in world like this with people displaying high end collectibles figures in "T" poses. Most people can't pose, they don't have basic skills or/and a good taste, that's a plain fact.

Why ? and the color of the belt is Wrong too, looks like a BvS ?a big delay and no improvements.

69549949_793259424422176_7434718496820297728_n.jpg

69159349_900781356975181_6879261225516007424_n.jpg

The cowl is cool here, but the suit is strange like a diving suit, the space between the cowl and the body...

69773094_900781840308466_891329902899363840_n.jpg

The cowl is cool here, but the suit is strange like a diving suit, the space between the cowl and the body...

69773094_900781840308466_891329902899363840_n.jpg

This is what I meant a few pages back. May need to bulk up the chest (like many did with BvS) to bridge the gap to that front cowl lip.

The cape is meant to wrap over the rest of the cowl. That also helps.

Ahhhh finally someone who has really good sense! I totally agree buddy!!!

I'm not sure why the cape is under the cowl. I feel as if the mouth isn't pushed in all the way and maybe his eyes are slipping down; especially his right eye.

That's something what causing me physical pain. Yet i had to learn to live in world like this with people displaying high end collectibles figures in "T" poses. Most people can't pose, they don't have basic skills or/and a good taste, that's a plain fact.

Definitely agree with this - and when people on Youtube perform an articulation test and bend and twist their brand new, very expensive figure.

Last edited:
Again ... zero care, zero fuzzing. Figure looks like potato in hands of people like this reviewer.

Yeah, some people just have no taste or awareness or not much care for finesse. I mean, example on the previous page, there isn't a gap between the cowl and the body, the numpty who snapped that photo has the cape sitting under it which isn't how it's supposed to be.

The bodies of Hot Toys literally come shipped like a spatch-cocked chicken, splayed and flat like a voodoo doll. Of course it's going to look bad and uninteresting, if you're not pushing pieces in properly or having things lay or fit into parts how they should then it will look bad. Also if you're not presenting the figure in a way that a human would naturally stand or sit then of course it'll look toyish.

Most people don't realise that people, unless they pay attention and purposely have a good posture or have trained themselves to naturally have it, have hunches and slouches. No one really stands dead straight, no one has their shoulders raised all the time in line with their jaw. If you've got someone like Ben Affleck as Batman, then his stomach is going to protrude slightly, so in the figure you need to arch the back slightly, then you want to tilt his head down slightly to create a natural spine curvature. If you're going to pose with a punch then you're not going to just tilt the arm 90 degrees at the shoulder and the elbow, when you form a punching position you crunch your shoulder inwards, it's all these small nuances that make something look natural. I Mean Hot Toys make the high end collectibles based on the principle of them looking real to a high standard, and they often achieve it, please pose and snap early photos to make them look so, jeeeeeeeeeessssss, some photos are painful to look at. A bad photo and a good photo can make the difference of you looking at a promo photo of the character from the film or a 40 year old playing with a barbie in a basement, it really can.

Dangle yours arms down by the chais, you'll notice their natural position is slightly inclined, so anyone who has his biceps facing dead straight out for their poses, you're already a lost cause for presenting how a figure can be displayed. And my God, if you're taking a photo of the figure put the belt in the correct position.

I don't want to say it, I'll sound like a complete ass, but **** it I'm going to say it.

Some people have more money than sense... and style. How you can buy something expensive like this and then not take the care to present it to its best ability is beyond me.

Are you guys for real?

The guy's picture tells you a lot about the figure, who cares if he posed it correctly?
As far as I can tell there are less than 10 people who are able to properly pose these figures around here and they are more tolerant than you.
You guys need real problems!

Are you guys for real?

The guy's picture tells you a lot about the figure, who cares if he posed it correctly?
As far as I can tell there are less than 10 people who are able to properly pose these figures around here and they are more tolerant than you.
You guys need real problems!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

They're basically worse than thieves and murderers, and I seriously can't go about my life with these pictures in my head, how can you possibly sleep knowing that the cape is under the cowl. UNDER THE COWL!!!

Of course this isn't a real problem. Just the same as if Hot Toys put a dildo on his cowl accidentally, but only produced the batdildo cowl. It would only be a problem as far in as Hot Toys are tpyically great and we all would really love a high end Ben Affleck Batman without a dildo on his cowl. Is it grating seeing bad photos of early figures where people on these forums fear the worst about the figure and point out all its flaws based on the flaws of the person posing/not posing the figures properly that other people have yet to receive? Of course it is. It'd be nice if people who could pose and show the figure in a natural light (secondary meaning of the word) were able to get their hands on it first and show people how it is to qualm any irrational reviews of the figure, such as a non existant gap between the cowl and the cape because someone doesn't realise that a cape goes over something and not under it.

It's also a problem because apparently I'm better at procrastinating rather than doing more interesting and productive things right now and choose to be irked by bad photos on a forum designed for people to discuss toys. Which, as far in as this context goes, is actually quite a real problem at this moment in time.

Back