Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares. Just pump out good standalone movies so far i care.

Totally agree. Justice league is nice but it’s also nice to have stand alone movies; they give opportunity to dig deeper into the character because the focus is concentrated on a single individual for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they said no plan it means don't bother. There will be no JL for the next few years.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Probably not but again it's not what was said.
The DCEU isn't dead, it's just not a priority in the way you would like it to be.

They're taking the time to figure out the DCEU differently, keeping the parts that already work for them while rethinking the rest.
Do you really think they do not want Batman and Superman back into the fold?
On the side they're throwing the proverbial poop on the wall to see what sticks.

Think of it as different parts of the multiverse.

I actually like the framework of a multiverse connected by speedsters... and perhaps eventually magic users as well? that's just me but just saying... that Ezra Miller talked about for "Worlds of DC" last November when in Southeast Asia apparently promoting Fantastic Beasts.

This provides much more flexibility creatively. You can even have multiple versions of the characters, as Ezra noted. I think that applies mainly to Reeves Batman trilogy, honestly. And the Joker origin film. I think that even leaves the door open for an "unretirement" of Affleck's Batman at some point in the near future, although for all intents and purposes we should not exepect it.

I just want Henry Cavill to continue as Superman because he deserves a shot with a fresh take. There's a lot of excellent character development to build on with Henry's version, and they should keep it as a foundation but build wherever it feels like would be a good direction to go from here.

I do NOT want to see Supergirl replace Superman.

Probably not but again it's not what was said.
The DCEU isn't dead, it's just not a priority in the way you would like it to be.

They're taking the time to figure out the DCEU differently, keeping the parts that already work for them while rethinking the rest.
Do you really think they do not want Batman and Superman back into the fold?
On the side they're throwing the proverbial poop on the wall to see what sticks.

Think of it as different parts of the multiverse.
If the DCEU is not in the roadmap at the moment it means dead. Yes, WB really wants to unite batman and Superman but it is not in their roadmap, and in you term is not high priority and in my term JL 2 is dead. It will not happens in the next two years, no JL 2.0 in 2020 nor 2021.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Going back to JL makes absolutely no sense. One look at the box office is plenty of reason to stay way the hell away from it for the foreseeable future. Not to mention this JL no longer has a Batman (Possibly doesn't have a Superman, either). Sure you could recast, but really, what's the point? It's not worth continuing that story. Momoa and Gadot can keep on doing their thing, and everything else should be rebooted. Batman's already on the right track with Matt Reeves's film. Hopefully Superman will follow in the not too distant future.

I don't see where it says the DCEU is dead. Focussing on solo movies for the foreseeable future makes sense BUT all these characters still exist in the same universe. Matt Reeves confirmed that his Batman is part of that wider universe...there just won't be much if any interaction with non bat family characters.

There will still be points of connection, Cavill's Superman suit appearing in Shazam for example. It seems very likely birds of prey characters will have some connection to Reeves Batman eventually.

I think they made a mistake rushing Justice League. It should have been something they built up to over a number of years. Rather than BvS they could have had a MoS sequel, a solo Batman and then a World's Finest movie.

Ben Affleck also said he'd crawl around like an ape, or something along those lines to be in a Matt Reeves film. These people say things all the time when they know it's not the truth. It's a safe bet Matt Reeves Batman will be a total reboot with no connection to the DCEU.

Am wondering if Hot Toys will release this guy on March 30th, Batman's 80th birthday.

I know they usually don't seem to respect special dates, but it would be nice here considering he's due.

And c'mon man 80 years !

Am wondering if Hot Toys will release this guy on March 30th, Batman's 80th birthday.

I know they usually don't seem to respect special dates, but it would be nice here considering he's due.

And c'mon man 80 years !

I’m starting to think that they’re waiting for my 80th birthday.

I’m starting to think that they’re waiting for my 80th birthday.

IMG_1004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back