Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't understand why he wouldn't or why they haven't spear-headed a Battfleck solo film... in terms of him maybe wanting to leave the role, I think it's incredibly stupid to base it on poor reviews when he hasn't even done a solo adventure. With BvS people praised his Batman, with this one he got slack because of the tonal shift, and to be honest he felt like a distant character.

Give him a freaking solo film and let him shine like he did in the warehouse scene and his introduction in BvS, even him running in the opening of BvS his facial acting was phenomenal and expressed the hatred for Superman just before the title credit. Just feel it's an incredible waste of him to go out before he does a solo, and think it's even more of a shame he got ****ed about with. Seeing more os his BvS type of Batman in an Arkham setting would be incredible, and if we never get it a great shame....

:goodpost:

Affleck isn't done- I hope Flashpoint (flop guaranteed) is dropped and they give him ONE great Batman themed movie to go out on!

I'm sick or reading about Affleck leaving. If he's gonna leave, leave now!

I want him to stay and do Reeves trilogy but what's the point if this is CONSTANTLY in the news?

I'm sick or reading about Affleck leaving. If he's gonna leave, leave now!

I want him to stay and do Reeves trilogy but what's the point if this is CONSTANTLY in the news?

Agree with this. The constant rumours are annoying and not helpful. He needs to decide if he wants to stick around for that trilogy + Flashpoint or move on already. Having a new actor in the Batman then Affleck for Flashpoint would be just be odd.

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_1.jpg

I too, hope that Affleck will continue as Batman, but given what they had him do for JL, I really can't blame him for wanting out.
Regardless of whether it worked out, Affleck was on board with Snyder's take on the character and the direction he wanted to take the DCEU in, and now that Snyder's out, and WB wants a lighter tone for their movies (see JL's reshoots), it's no surprise Affleck's heart isn't in it anymore.
Of course, neither movie (BvS or JL) being either a critical or commercial success doesn't help.

Man that Ben sculpt is fantastic but the cowl looks even less like Ben then the BvS version. Its the skinny neck that throws the whole look off for me.

Ye this is the first bats fig where I go with the uncowled look. Yeesh.

It's actually the worst movie batman cowl honestly.

Seeing that cowl is what made me go out and snag the Suicide Squad Batman. If I’m going to display an Affleck Batman, I want one I’m totally satisfied with.

As if Hot Toys put all their efforts on the Affleck sculpt -- not the entire figure. Those faceplates are just terrible.

I got my order in! Thank God! The only Batfleck I have is the armored version. I missed out on all of the others - still looking for a BvS, S.S. or a nightmare Batman at a decent price. Anyone think there is a chance they will make more Batflecks - like they did with Bale?

they need to tighten up the suit, or go bigger body. wonder if it is the same bvs body? they should have the pattern down now. he needs a lot of tweaks

It says in the description that it is a newly developed body. I'm willing to bet it'll turn out like the BVS release where we will see multiple prototypes at shows and the final product will be an improvement from what's shown in the promo pics.

they need to tighten up the suit, or go bigger body. wonder if it is the same bvs body? they should have the pattern down now. he needs a lot of tweaks

The pattern printed on the suit is different than in BVS

It says in the description that it is a newly developed body. I'm willing to bet it'll turn out like the BVS release where we will see multiple prototypes at shows and the final product will be an improvement from what's shown in the promo pics.

Yeah, the underlying body could do with an upgrade

I was thinking how are they going to do the cape with cowl, and cape with headsculpt ??

It's either 2 separate capes, or they integrate somehow. But that rubber triangle on the HS cape, doesn't look like it would fit under the cowl. So must be 2 capes.

Cape material also seems to be different as well.

Thoughts ?

24837688_10155093424942344_8568968980311621146_o.jpg

24837337_10155093424857344_2440543601641297198_o.jpg

Does the figure look scrawnier to anyone else? After the BVS and SS versions this seems lacking bodywise.

Does the figure look scrawnier to anyone else? After the BVS and SS versions this seems lacking bodywise.

Yes, he doesn't fill the suit out as he should. I assume this will be fixed over the next year ahead of release just as the BvS figure was.

Yeah, my main concerns are the body being slimmer than BVS, and the cowl seems off, maybe too narrow. That Bruce Wayne head sculpt, though...great work!

I already have the BVS version and wait for the Jake Gyllenhaal (or Sam Hamm?) version. But still PO'ed this because of the Affleck sculpt.

I already have the BVS version and wait for the Jake Gyllenhaal (or Sam Hamm?) version. But still PO'ed this because of the Affleck sculpt.

Same, if it didn't have the Affleck sculpt I wouldn't have bothered. As long as they fix the body to suit proportions so it fits properly it should look good with the unmasked sculpt.

If HT ever do Batfleck in 1/4 scale, which is probably doubtful now, I hope they choose the BvS suit. The design and cowl are easily superior to the JL versions.

Back