Hot Toys - Joker (Bank Robber Ver 2.0) (2014 Toy Fair EX) photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mask is now permanently fused to the second head.

The grenades sit in a new container in the bag.

There's a bit of purple rag.

A wristwatch.

Base is different and there's a backdrop depicting the bus.

All in all, I'm not yet inspired enough to re-order my cancelled order.

Fused mask is lame.

Wristwatch is apparently incorrect.

grenade holder is no longer foam? Whatever.

So the raised price is for the purple bit 'o rag and stand/bus backdrop.

OK.....

Man, HT would reissue their granmother if they could make a nickle off it. I feel bad for anyone who truly believes HT when they say "limited".

Excited to get mine. Love all the improved bells and whistles. (Still wish he had an extra mask to hold, though.)

Someone had mentioned that on the original the mask would potentially cause some sort of paint rub and that's why they fused it on 2.0. I had the original and never saw anything like this. Then again, their track record with rubber these days...

Someone had mentioned that on the original the mask would potentially cause some sort of paint rub and that's why they fused it on 2.0. I had the original and never saw anything like this. Then again, their track record with rubber these days...

Never happened to the ones I got. I left the mask on one for an eternity, checked for damage and nothing.

And those pics from Toy Daily, I literally don't see an improvement in the tailoring. Look how baggy and poor fitting the sleeves are. The shirt looks the same too, only difference is it doesn't have the neck snap.

I will say this though, this Joker has a nice rack.

Marty McFly - All new figure from top to bottom, all new sculpt and . . . the correct watch $224 WAIT LISTED IN ONE DAY

Bank Robber Joker - a repaint of a 6 year old figure, same headsculpt . . . wrong watch $270 STILL IN STOCK

Marty McFly - All new figure from top to bottom, all new sculpt and . . . the correct watch $224 WAIT LISTED IN ONE DAY

Bank Robber Joker - a repaint of a 6 year old figure, same headsculpt . . . wrong watch $270 STILL IN STOCK

Order is restored. :lol

May this release stay 'in stock' forever, showing HT that they finally reached the point in price and effort that turned their golden character into a peg warmer.

Back