Hot Toys Jedi Starfighter w/ Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realise this will never be made, however to the argument that Hot Toys may not know that people in other regions of the world want it (and have space for it), may as well vote here and make your voice heard. Only takes 5 seconds.

Sure may not make it happen for this vehicle, but it is also feedback for any of the larger vehicles. The more the better.

https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/jedi-starfighter-sixth-scale/#usi_js_rsvp

When I was at SDCC I asked the folks at the sideshow booth if this would ever be released. They assured me it would release in tandem with the 1/6 scale jedi cruiser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Without stupid light up and electronics no one asked for this can be in the $1000 range.

If it doesn’t have movie accurate lights that I don’t want it. Same with a 44 foot Venator.

When I was at SDCC I asked the folks at the sideshow booth if this would ever be released. They assured me it would release in tandem with the 1/6 scale jedi cruiser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

OH ****!
My dream come true!
m.....

If it doesn’t have movie accurate lights that I don’t want it. Same with a 44 foot Venator.

What about movie sounds so you can repeatedly press the button to hear the same repetitive sounds over and over while giggling like a 5 year old?

What about movie sounds so you can repeatedly press the button to hear the same repetitive sounds over and over while giggling like a 5 year old?

Don’t need movie sounds for that – I’ll just read your posts.

They can count on two. I'd clear one of my walls in my man cave to hang it. It would be an interesting piece/piece of art to display.

They would have sold out of the falcon cockpit and tie fighter too but those never came

Don’t need movie sounds for that – I’ll just read your posts.

tenor.gif

Back