Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, and you think you know a guy. smh

F Hux.jpg

Last edited:
I've had plenty of interaction with Wor-Gar over the boards and over PM and I'm preeeeetty sure he's not racist, and for what it's worth I didn't find his remark snide or offensive. T2, I honestly think you jumped the gun a little bit. If I were you and saw something questionable, I might just ask for clarification first.

I think it's safe to move on at this point, no ill will was intended, other than one member, no offense even expressed, no need to keep on about the matter.

Of course, I also get your sense of humor lol. Perhaps this thread needs a nude Jedi Luke figure photo from the Wor-Gar archives to remind the world how demented your humor is :lol

Wait so Jedi Luke is gonna be Hispanic?

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the continued commentary and piling on the offended party makes it seem like being called out might have hit a nerve. Just sayin'. I would like to echo the poster who mentioned that, while Wor-Gar's intent may not have been to offend or be racist, some of the people rushing to his defense have been quite offensive and dismissive. You are just as guilty of blowing this way out of proportion.

All the continued commentary and piling on the offended party makes it seem like being called out might have hit a nerve. Just sayin'. I would like to echo the poster who mentioned that, while Wor-Gar's intent may not have been to offend or be racist, some of the people rushing to his defense have been quite offensive and dismissive. You are just as guilty of blowing this way out of proportion.
7cdbf0d3e8f675865ed1d512be3ff7c6.gif

I'm getting impatient AF for this reveal/preorder. I'm going to squeal like a schoolgirl on helium whenever it comes out.

I'm getting impatient AF for this reveal/preorder. I'm going to squeal like a schoolgirl on helium whenever it comes out.

That is offensive to schoolgirls and helium molecules alike! :lol

Now can we just get back to talking about the figure! Shaking head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back