Hot Toys Jack Nicholson JOKER figure Petition! (No Nolan/Ledger debates please...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who wants "The Party Man!"

I freaking do. More then a Keaton Batman. :rock

"Waita they getta load of me..."

3085862_gal.jpg

To behonest I would buy almost every Batman related piece made by Hot Toys... In fact they could even throw Hot Toys TDK Cornflakes on the market and I would be totally into them... But a Jack Joker is still one of THE missing pieces in my collection.

To behonest I would buy almost every Batman related piece made by Hot Toys... In fact they could even throw Hot Toys TDK Cornflakes on the market and I would be totally into them... But a Jack Joker is still one of THE missing pieces in my collection.

I can second that ^ statement

Word. I third that statement.

I can second that ^ statement
i third you.
Word. I third that statement.

damn!:lol

...i FOURTH it!!
HAH!

I would buy a nicholson joker in an instant. i loved heath, but a good, accurate nicholson joker, is my dream toy...but a keaton batman goes along with it.

I think they DO know about the popularity of this item...... I do think it's only a matter of licensing problems and a matter of time ......

Sorry this might be out of topic... but I actually wanted to see a val kilmer bats/ o donnell robin made by them.. and of course the clooney ones... I HATED those two movies.. but I think it's part of bat history ... and also I don't see any good customs out there .. most of them are just using sculpts from the vinyl kits..

I already have a very kickass Nicholson Joker... so probably a pass. But I'd still be interested to see what HT could do.

Back