Hot Toys Jack Nicholson JOKER figure Petition! (No Nolan/Ledger debates please...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh Chase Meridian was soo much betta....so hot :D

:horror yea....sure

i guess in some parallel universe, nicole kidman is actually seen as good looking/hot...vs the actually pretty kim basinger.

when it come to both hotness and more importantly acting...basinger>kidman

I can see how someone might not dig her. I dont care either way.

As for the Nolan vs Burton debates...

BOTH JOKERS ROCKED. Period.

ledger was great, but too...mean/cruel/serious.

nicholson was much more fun and funnier, more truthful to the comic character, but too campy.

they're both very similar to the comics, it just depends on which comic you're reading. *i.e. killing joke vs joker graphic novel.

Thank you! I don't know why some people can't see that! They either have to hate the one, or love the other.

I love Burton's films, as well as Nolan's. Completely different takes on Batman, the Joker, Gotham...like comparing apples to oranges imo. But still, I don't care for what Schumacher did with his two Batman-films...

ledger was great, but too...mean/cruel/serious.

nicholson was much more fun and funnier, more truthful to the comic character, but too campy.

they're both very similar to the comics, it just depends on which comic you're reading. *i.e. killing joke vs joker graphic novel.

How can you be to campy when the whole joker character is pure CAMP!

It's one of the campiest characters ever created.

All Nolan did was throw a little bit of SAW in and there you have your new Joker.

How can you be to campy when the whole joker character is pure CAMP!

It's one of the campiest characters ever created.

All Nolan did was throw a little bit of SAW in and there you have your new Joker.

The Joker's campness is entirely dependant on the graphic novel or comic you read.

There is no way someone could possibly think of the portrayal of the character in 'Joker' is camp

The thing is, making the Joker more of a dark and insane character is not Nolan's invention. It was exactly the idea behind Nicholson's Joker, it was based on the killing Joke. Sure, Nicholson's Joker is funnier but i also think he is more insane and dangerous. I don't think talking to a burned corpse in a very schizo kind of way is something Nolan's Joker would do.

Well he wouldnt be interrupted, so he might give it a try. :lol

Anyway, ME WANT HOT TOYS JACK JOKER NOW!

yea exactly.. me want hot toys jack joker too ...

I thought the title said we shouldn't have this jack/heath debate....

so .... petition for the jack joker is the way to goooo

yea exactly.. me want hot toys jack joker too ...

I thought the title said we shouldn't have this jack/heath debate....

so .... petition for the jack joker is the way to goooo

agreed, peeps are debating....not good.

Well he wouldnt be interrupted, so he might give it a try. :lol

Anyway, ME WANT HOT TOYS JACK JOKER NOW!

ME TOO!

i would buy one faster than any other figure available!

for the record, i loved both jokers...neither one got more love. they were both very brilliant and greatly performed, and also very different.

This is true. Ledger's is more of a psycho, while Jack's is more of a murdering clown. Both work, and both are awesome.

This is true. Ledger's is more of a psycho, while Jack's is more of a murdering clown. Both work, and both are awesome.

the thing is, is that even though they had the same names, the characters were completely different.

both great but completely different characters.

Back